1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197963296187 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by P3rspective, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P3rspective

P3rspective New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63231369
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963296187

Victim profile: 76561198086728467

What happened? Description:
    Scammer stated that he would pay 120$ for my pair of gloves. We chatted for a bit, and talked about Florida, since we both reside there(actually, he probably lives somewhere else, probably just a gig), and I started to grow to trust him. I went to trade, and he said the funds were on the way to paypal, and as soon as I responded, stating that I was watching for them to appear in my account, he instantly blocks me. The following screenshots show all the evidence needed, and everything that went on. I have a dual monitor setup, so don't mind the wide aspect ratio please. I just didn't want to crop anything in case it invalidates my evidence.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @P3rspective I'll need a full screenshot of your trade inventory history again - this time open in a web browser, hover your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up URL at the bottom. Also need a FULL screen of paypal ACTIVITY not summary for last several days to present - do not edit/crop images in anyway.
    Doing dual monitors you can maybe do this on one screenshot two browsers open.
  3. P3rspective

P3rspective New User

Steam:
    Alright, will do now!
  4. P3rspective

P3rspective New User

Steam:
    Here is the screenshot as requested, paypal on left steam on right. The url is in the bottom left of google chrome.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.