1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197963750698 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bryzec, Jul 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryzec

Bryzec Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99058005
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197963750698

Victim profile: 76561198158381739

What happened? Description:
    So I needed CSGO keys very urgently, he was in my frinedslist and we were almost like friends. He messaged me and told me that he has a freind who sells keys for 1.9 EUROs and as it was emergency I agreed. But I had no Skril account, he told me that he has skrill account and will help me buying those keys if I send him money on PayPal. I did send him $60 and after receiving money he starting saying "My keys seller is away" etc. So I waited 1-2 hours, after that I messaged him and he pretend to be away, later he messaged me after 3 hours and I told him to refund me but then again he went away as it was so late I had to sleep, I went offline and I just checked it this morning and I was blocked by him. I hope SteamRep will help me avoiding these scammers in the future, how could he ruin his profile for $60 dollars. And now he has changed his profile picture and nickname, you can check his alias for more information.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• ev1.png
      ev1.png
      File size:
      99.6 KB
      Views:
    • ev2.png
      ev2.png
      File size:
      98.4 KB
      Views:
    • ev3.png
      ev3.png
      File size:
      305.6 KB
      Views:
    • ev4.png
      ev4.png
      File size:
      52.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Bryzec

Steam:
    Would someone look into this? I have reported this about 36 hours ago and no response yet, I want this guy to be banned on steamrep.
  3. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Reports take a lot of time to be processed, upwards of a year. Until then, it's linked on his profile, warning others.
  4. Bryzec

Steam:
    Please close this thread and take no action as the accused has apologized and returned me my money.
  5. l4w

l4w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126231298
    Please provide screenshots of that.
  6. klipzZ

klipzZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1742485
    Could any admin remove this report? Thanks in advance
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Why? the Op/victim replied nearly 2-3 weeks later to say you resolved it...but that's a long time.
    Screenshot of your paypal history for that entire month please and make sure its per our screenshot guidelines and full screen.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.