1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197964335707 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Strength2000, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Strength2000

Strength2000 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54361534
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197964335707

Victim profile: 76561198068988796

What happened? Description:
    I had borderlands pre sequel, and I put a post up on steam trades if any one wanted it for Shadow of Mordor. I got a few friend requests, and he was first. He was chatting to me a little bit. And he told me to check his profile. It had lots of +rep and so did his rep account, which I thought that would mean he was a good trader. Me being new to trading, and thought that I would not get scammed, a second time in 1 day, gave him the key, because I trusted him with all the +rep. He immediately told me that it was duped. I was quite confused since I just got it off the nvidia website brand new with the nvidia code. He told me that this happened to him before and I should just contact them. So I was confused and I said okay, I will contact them. He said I have to go to bed now, straight after this problem. I later, looked on his account and noticed that he has Borderlands pre-sequel and has not played it yet. Which clearly indicates that he used my key, said it does not work, after that, I tried to contact him, and he just ignored me. I kept trying to get his attention, and after that, he just deleted me. I have checked his account and found at that some other people have had the same problems with him, where they give him a key, and he will just delete them. I am very frustrated. I am only young, and do not get much money. I am with a single parent, and we live in a small house. I was able to get £15, which I thought was amazing, and traded some stuff, to get Borderlands pre sequel. Then I tried to trade with this guy, and he just took the key, said it did not work, ignored me and left. I have some evidence for you.

Thank you very much and I hope you can get this sorted.​

Provide Evidence:
    Evidence is shown below in attached pictures​

Attached Files:

2. Strength2000

Strength2000 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54361534
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Hello @Strength2000,

Your report was set invalid and moved to archive. To see why, please read:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/

In order to report the account to Valve, you have to:

1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report".

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.