1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197964688869 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mooch Xmas, Dec 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43264583
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964688869

Victim profile: 76561198046794895

What happened? Description:
    CjVBreeZey bought exactly 15 keys from me for $1.80 each on December 8th, 2014. Today I logged into my PayPal and see -$27 for my balance. I check out my Resolution Center and I see there was a dispute from CjVBreeZey about the money he sent. User received his 15 keys and then charged back. All evidence will be posted below. Wasn't sure if I could show his name and email so I blocked them out. If you need them to be shown, please post it and I will update the evidence.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is the evidence I take from each sale/purchase. It shows our steam chat, paypal payments, chargebacks, and trade history.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2014
  2. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    Saw that I posted the unblacked out names/email pictures, so I guess it is out there.
  3. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:2211570
    re-check paypal, everything is a misunderstanding.
  4. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    canceling the dispute claim. Sorry for any inconvenience mooch.

Attached Files:

5. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    Hello CjVBreeZey, I will request the removal of this report thread once the complaint is removed and get the $27 back. Until then the report is staying, because as of right now the dispute is still going.
  6. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    very reasonable, sorry for any trouble this has caused.
  7. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    I don't see anything on my Paypal saying the dispute is cancelled. So, I am going to call them tomorrow when they are there and talk to them and see if you canceled the dispute. If everything goes well, I will request the removal of this report.
  8. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    i dont know why paypal is taking so long for this situation.
  9. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    Here is me sending a second email to them again.

Attached Files:

10. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    I just called PayPal and asked about you canceling it. They told me they didn't see anything and if you really asked to cancel it, that you should call. If not, we have to wait 30 days for it be reviewed.
  11. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    Alright, the dispute has be cancelled. If it comes up again I will re post another report. Thank you for your honesty and cooperation CJ, and thank you for canceling the dispute. This thread needs to be removed or closed, please.
  12. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    mooch can u remove the comment on my cash rep on my profile please
  13. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    Already done.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @Mooch Xmas , we don't close reports just because the accused paid back, usually they payback the victim because they saw a pending report on SR, continuing. To proceed with your report please add:
    -A screenshot of your Paypal history - showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping/editing anything;
    -A screenshot of your inventory history:

• Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    • On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    • On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    • Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

Making the screenshot:
    • In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    • On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    • Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    • Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    • Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    • Come back here and make a reply.
    • Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    Example: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png

If there's any sensitive information I will hide it from the general public.
  15. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    Okay I guess. Here is everything you asked for. Gotta post the last two pictures in another post.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2014
  16. Mooch Xmas

Mooch Xmas New User

Steam:
    Here are the other two.

Attached Files:

17. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Mooch Xmas , to proceed with your report please re- add a screenshot of your inventory history regarding the day of the scam. Please include the day after and before the scam.
    Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    • Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    • MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    • MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    • MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    • You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
  18. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Mooch Xmas, evidence reviewed and ready for admin to process.
    Hidden Content:
  19. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    so what happens now? Misunderstanding, but how can i clear this?
  20. CjVBreeZey

CjVBreeZey New User

Steam:
    can a steamrep admin please figure out what will happen please. been over 2 months since admin was going to review.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.