1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197964910330 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by SwapMan, Jun 2, 2014.

1. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45629602
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197964910330 ()

Victim profile: 76561198051524932

What happened? Description:
    I offered him a MW Bayonet Case with an average type pattern. He had an FT and had screenshots in his profile. They were fake. His play-side ended up having literally no blue when he tried to show it off as being 80% blue on CSGOlounge and on his fake screenshots. He had clean SteamRep and 2000+ hr in the game with screenshots of plenty of high-tier knives, so I let my guard own and didnt go through with a full in-game inspection.​

Provide Evidence:
    The trade agreement from CSGOLounge has been posted.

The fake screenshots he had linked to are posted (notice 80% blue playside)

The knife I got with no blue is also there.

And then the quick disconnect when i discovered it was a scammed pattern knife and called him a scammer.​

Attached Files:

2. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    Note the MW Bayonet Case goes for like €150 and the shitty one I got is below-market value of €120. So I was scammed for over €30 please expedite this, I saw other people posting on his CSGOlounge who say he scammed them too, so he is on the loose scamming multiple people...
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
  4. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    anything else needed?

Attached Files:

5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!
  6. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    And to clarify: look at the csgolounge offer where he says specifically "unique pattern, almost all blue", and links the screenshots which show a bayonet with almost all blue on the playside (the side that shows on screen when the knife is in normal position).

That is why i was willing to downgrade my exterior quality from Minimal Wear to Field Tested in order to upgrade the pattern.

BUT -- Compare that with the screenshot i took of the knife he actually gave me: playside NO BLUE WHATSOEVER. In this specific trading area this is a major misrepresentation that scams about €30-40 off the value since not only did i take a Field Tested but with almost no blue it is IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of a poor pattern like this.
  7. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    Let me also show you what my Minimal Wear Bayonet Case Hardened looked like which i traded to him (from my screenshots page):

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3264294907081669493/E9E60D32F08641C6E9B4C89166D211AF52C27D9F/

the playside had a normal amount of blue, maybe 1/3 tops...so it is not unusual to downgrade the MW to FT and take a better pattern. but now i have a FT Bayonet with NO blue whatsoever, which I posted in the evidence.

I was just providing background with these replies so that the reviewer understands just how flagrant this misrepresentation was both in faking screenshots (quite elaborately) and in his statement on csgolounge saying "almost all blue".
  8. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    this is the item i traded TO him (median price €150).

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/★ Bayonet | Case Hardened (Minimal Wear)

and this is the item i received (median price €120)

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/★ Bayonet | Case Hardened (Field-Tested)

But again, you have to know the market in order to understand that the blue pattern he claimed he had of the field tested, makes it at least 20% above market, so thats why a €150 for €120 made sense for me. And my pattern was maybe even worth €160 because it was decent enough, so we are talking a big scam here. Sorry to keep posting but I just realized maybe the moderators dont know the specifics of case hardened and how important the pattern and rare blue amounts matter compared to the bare piece of crap skin pattern he gave me...
  9. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    Note: he has now changed his profile name now to http://steamcommunity.com/id/jezyk1337 . He thinks he can run but he can not hide!

Also I was only able to sell the crap scam knife he traded me for €110 on the market. Compared to what I could have gotten if he gave the proper "unique almost all blue" fake screenshot knife this is at least €40 scammed from me.

The most deceptive part of this guy is his 2000+ hr in csgo, 10+ year old Steam account, and the inventory and screenshots he had uploaded...he must b stopped from continuing to scam like this. It is just as bad as STEALING an item in a trade or scamming, I hope the mods here take this seriously so others are warned.
  10. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    Another update: he seems to have traded away the Minimum Wear Bayonet he scammed from me:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jezyk1337/inventory/

Instead he has now an M9 Bayonet. But I have documented sufficient evidence of the trade and his deception and scam.
  11. -=PROWLER=-

-=PROWLER=- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41875735
    Same guy scammed me with a FT Karambit Case Hardened. He had pics showing the playside which was correct but he used a second pic of the backside showing it was almost full blue. I inspected the knife and saw that the playside matched the pic and due to being in a hurry went ahead and made the trade. I got in the server and the backside has 0 blue. Of course he had instantly removed me and gone offline. I decreased his rep on csgolounge and I am reporting him here as well. Now I see that he has my knife that I traded him listed and is using the same screenshot for the backside that he used on the FT one. Here is a link. http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=13904988
  12. SwapMan

SwapMan New User

Steam:
    Sorry to hear that PROWLER. I have also spoken to another guy I found on CSGOlounge who was scammed by him in the same exact fashion. So this guy is like an out of control serial scammer who is using a very effective technique of screenshot switching/scamming. The sooner this guy gets blacklisted, the sooner the Case Hardened trading community can trade in peace. YOu really dont expect a guy to do this kind of stuff when he has almost 2500 hr in a non-f2p game, and a steam account that is 10 yr old. It is incredible this criminal continues to commit fraud.
  13. airy

airy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:77028191
    the exact same guy has scammed me with the same technique as well. he provided me fake screenshots and made me overpay since "the pattern was good"
  14. k tony

k tony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:76133525
    He try it for me also.

But since CH Scams are so easy with Photoshop and Screens from other Guys, i wanted that he show me the Knife ingame.
    He says he cant join any Server, and delete me then.

As i see ~5mins later he find someone who overpay he for his Fake M9-Bayonet Case Hardened (FN) ~90% BLue Playside on his Screens...

Shame a Guy like him, can stil trade!!!