1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197967226137 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Trayvon Martin, Feb 27, 2015.

1. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17502483
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197967226137

Victim profile: 76561197995270694

What happened? Description:
    Basically, he was very reputable. He screen shared and showed me all the previous transactions for selling his keys to famous streamers, and he's had a lot of transactions that went through.

He was looking for a VERY expensive item, instead of doing that because he demanded I went first... I suggested we did a transaction for half the amount of money, for some lesser items. He didn't like it but ended up doing it to build trust. Upon sending him the trade offer, he proceeded to accept it, lie about his internet having problems, accused me of "ddosing him" and then blocked me on steam after he accepted. I'm glad I didn't trade the 4,000$ knife, but he got away with some pretty big items.​

Provide Evidence:
    This guy blocked me so the chat history was cleared when I changed computers. Since he defriended me, I can't go back and look at the history. Essentially he did a join.me meeting and I connected to his stream, he showed me how much money he had available. He showed me His past transactions, for how much and what was purchased from him. Mostly keys, some in game items which he then sold for keys etc.

He has an insanely high amount of rep, lots of transactions, he is the most legit scammer ever. Long story short, my little brother unboxed a knife worth 1700Keys. I wondered if we could just take a price hit and sell it for money to a VERY reputable guy instead of doing the whole key thing and then working with many transactions. After questioning this guy for 2 hours... Instead of doing the whole thing, I decided to log on my account and do a smaller version of the trade. This way in case he was a scammer, he wouldn't make out with the entire 1700keys worth of a knife.

First screenshot is him having blocked me. Second Screenshot is my items inside his inventory. The third screenshot is the original agreement, with the amount of money and my bitcoin address. The last is a screenshot of my last transactions with my bitcoin wallet. These can all be verified by me... I just don't understand why this guy would throw away His rep and possibly even MORE than what he stole for profits in the near future. What a scumbag. Please lets stop this guy.​

Attached Files:

2. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    He said he was screen recording this whole thing, and then started accusing me of DDoSing him or hacking him. He has a clean account, which makes me VERY suspicious, he couldn't be a con artist and just gotten lucky people didn't report him up until now. I'm worried he has some sort of plan, I will say up until the scam, he seemed EXTREMELY reliable and solid. Sometimes when you look back at it and say, "oh wow it was too good to be true, all the signs were there" ... This wasn't really the case, he was getting a profit on the deal discussed if he sold for keys and then sold the keys for real money. Please help me get to the bottom of this.
  3. [e]deN [RESTOCKING KEYS]

[e]deN [RESTOCKING KEYS] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:3480204
    First of all the reason why you are blocked is because you were calling me every 2 seconds and inviting me to join your game, basically spamming.
    You were annoying and at that time I really could't open any website, that is true. Why did you call me on Steam every 2 seconds? Do you think that wouldn't get you blocked?
    Second of all, I never scammed you. Where is the chat agreement? Nowhere, because there is NO chat agreement.
    How is that me in the trade offer picture? You could have easily sent an offer to your friend with the same picture as mine avatar on Steam and the same name.

I can make screenshots of my trade history inside the executable of Steam and the browser as well. This is so ridiculous, please archive this report as there is no chat agreement of this deal. There is no deal!
    This is hurting my reputation and I can't sell keys. So much for your fake report man, what the hell. I can provide trade history, payments history, this deal was never happened and never was supposed to happen. I did not agree in chat with this guy, I only blocked him because he was calling me on Steam every 2 seconds, that's all.

Just make me and I will provide all the proof, this NEVER happened. And as for you, I will talk to the right people for making this fake report dude. You will get what is coming at you.
  4. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    Ok I was calling you because you bailed on the agreement? Lol did you think I would just let you run away with my items? Essentially you have a screen recording of the whole thing. Why would you give that over? It would incriminate you. We spent about 2 hours coming to an agreement, you know I don't have the chat history and now you use that as the only proof that you need? If we talk to steam officials, they should be able to provide us with a chat history. If i prove that then what will you lie about?

What do I have to gain trashing your account? I'm still going to lose my knives, you could either sent them back, or we can keep doing this song and dance.

"You were annoying and at that time I really could't open any website, that is true."
    What is this is in reference to? What website isn't loading? You mean the one where you were supposed to pay me from? LOL you just admitted that there was a deal then? Go ahead, lie your way out of that one...

Lets see that proof man? You are a slippery bastard, I don't want anyone to have to deal with this kid of person again. I'm working on getting the chat from steam, but I'm sure you'll just say I had a friend make the name with the same icon for that too? Comon, you obviously need this account --- I don't understand why you would throw it away for $1500 worth of knives.
  5. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    I'll make a video going to my trade history and when I click on your icon that is "my friend who changed his name" it will show you, and now oh look, you traded all of the knives and all your items, keys and such out of your inventory because you're afraid you might get banned? Comon kid....It's people like you that make the steam community shitty.
  6. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    " I will talk to the right people for making this fake report dude. You will get what is coming at you."

Are you saying you know the right people to brush this under the table? Where people can see? For Someone with such an elaborate scam, you absolutely aren't a smart human. I believe this is the part where YOU have to provide proof this didn't happen. Like Screenshot of transactions with dates before and after the accused one.

Why won't you just give me the items back? I don't get it.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are welcome to counter the report with your own evidence such as the screen shots (uncropped of course) of trade history for the day of and day before/after.
    can't say that will solve it all, but you said you would provide it then prob best to just go ahead and do so.
  8. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    Is there anything else I can provide? Better screenshots? Anything that will help my case? As you might have guessed I'm extremely upset after losing that much money.
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well anything is better than nothing. A screenshot of the chat agreement is very critical I'm afraid. You also need to provide uncropped screen shots..basically don't edit them from the whole screen.
  10. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    Ok, I used the snipping tool, but I will just use native windows screenshot. I'm working on getting the chat agreement. Although he is denying ever getting the trade.. If I can prove that, it's gotta count for something, why would he lie about getting given a shitload of $$ worth in a trade if there was no agreement?

Thanks Horse.
  11. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    I 've taken screenshots of me making a trade offer back to him (proving he had the items) I hovered over his profile, level 34 proving that it is indeed this guy and not "one of my friends copying his icon and name".

I've taken screenshots of the initial deal we had as well.

Even if there wasn't a deal, WHICH THERE WAS... You know your rep is on the line everytime you trade.... This is pretty definitive, trading $1500 for no reason is a bit fishy wouldn't you say? I'm working on getting the logs.

Attached Files:

12. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    I know I'm kinda spamming here, but I'm frantically doing everything I can to maybe change his mind into scamming me or at least get this guy some bad rep.

It is 12:00 noon on the 27th. 13 hours ago brings us to 11:00PM yesterday, which was before the accepted trade.. Unless I went back in time, this screenshot would be a tough one to fake. I also have the link to it here.
    http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=55023886

He offered me that money for my knives. After blocking me it's hard for me to get the chat history, I'll come up with more evidence though.

Attached Files:

13. BannedForever

BannedForever New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86117431
    His inventory is now empty. No knifes/No Guns. Nothing. this guy clearly scammed cause his a moron and want just get alot of stuff to be greedy. Hope he gets tagged.

Attached Files:

• 3d.png
      3d.png
      File size:
      454.3 KB
      Views:
  14. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    He went and deleted the csgolounge post too, he is so blatantly guilty. I just hope has a change of heart and gives me back the items, I worked so f✿✿✿✿✿✿ hard for them too....
  15. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.68166/

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...-counter-strike-global-offensive-items.61854/

This isn't the first time, this kid is pure f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scum.. He is just getting away with it each and every time.
    This guy Anderz, he is a streamer who bought keys from this guy, he basically just builds up rep, then goes for big deals and f✿✿✿s over the extremely unlucky people who happen to run along and have the expensive items, it's happened to a bunch of other people and I happen to be the latest.

https://twitter.com/raytich1337 <------- this is what a scammer looks like.
  16. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Do you happen to have screenshots of the chat agreement? Also, please add a screenshot of your inventory trade history in full and uncropped and with the URL bar included, as well as a full version of your wallet screenshot.
  17. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    I'm working on getting that, the steam help is so damn slow. Since he blocked me immediately, the majority of the chat was cleared. The scammer told me that he was having internet issues so I held onto that false hope, not thinking he was scamming at the beginning.

I have found multiple accounts that were accused of scamming by the same guy... He just does legit trading for a bit, builds rep and then screws over a couple unlucky people, I happen to be one of them. Screenshots included, is this what you want? Full version of my wallet -- not sure what that could be used for but okay.

Attached Files:

18. Taiga has an Asiimov

Taiga has an Asiimov New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:74958748
    Yup the scam is real just look at his profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/eden42/ .He traded everything away and deletet his comments . So you are right .Its not use to bann him .
  19. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    About your wallet screenshot, I was referring to your bitcoin wallet. Regarding your other screenshots, you need your inventory history, not trade offer history. You can find your trade history on the right hand side of the trade offers page in a link.
  20. Trayvon Martin

Trayvon Martin New User

Steam:
    Ok I really feel newb-- i can't find that inventory history you're talking about. I took an SS of what i see when I click on trade offers, you can tell me what to click on then?

Attached Files: