1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197970106482 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Magma's buddy, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Magma's buddy

Magma's buddy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29119926
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197970106482

Victim profile: 76561198018505581

What happened? Description:
    He offered me 50 keys for my Doppler Gut knife on CSGO lounge. I added him to discuss and he was very hardheaded and lowballed me and during the trade since there was so many keys the trade window was stretched down very long and when I accepted the trade he said u can have this too and put in a crimson web desert eagle because we had a long discussion. When he did that he removed 2 keys so he only gave me 48 keys with a Crimson web desert eagle in the end. He did some false calculations to make it seem like it was a good deal and I took him for granted was very rude and after I traded him I realized it was only 48 and when I made calculations turns out he lied just to make me do the deal. When I politely told him about it and asked for a return and even offered extra just for cooperating, he was rude and toxic and deleted me. So unfortunately I don't have any chat proof. I do have pictures of the trade history.​

Provide Evidence:
    Unfortunately He deleted me so I don't have any proof in chat it's really sad I'm sorry.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    I'm not sure if you can get the report passed without the chat, but hope for best
  3. Magma's buddy

Magma's buddy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29119926
    Thanks i know what you mean but there really isn't anyway i can get the chat. Steam doesn't save them.
  4. raxon[?]

raxon[?] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4920377
    I wish u had the "proof" cause 48 keys and deagle was our deal. This was what we talked about. We made it, you changed your mind and want your knife back.