1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197970869268 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fuzzy Curtain, Jun 27, 2015.

1. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:71482633
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197970869268

Victim profile: 76561198103230995

What happened? Description:
    User offered me $!000 paypal for a StatTrak Factory New M9 Bayonet | Damascus Steel. We went on join.me and he streamed himself going into his paypal/krill accounts and showing me previous transactions with youtubers/streamers worth upwards of $1000+ each transaction. He then said he would sign off steam, then send me the money, I would send the knife once he had sent the money and we would be good. His account is +10 years old and he has screens of him with souvenir dragon lores and many high valued items. He seemed trustworthy enough.

Well, as soon as I sent the knife, his join.me crashed. He accepted the knife trade, then said "sorry my pc restarted, let me get you that money." He then proceeded to to tell me lies about "the second buyer not sending him the keys yet" as he was flipping it for keys. He continued to give me reasons he hadn't sent the money, then his account went to "away" status followed by offline. He has now blocked me, has my knife on his item showcase, and I believe he's listed it on lounge, as well.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      469.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      388.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      831.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4 (trade image).png
      4 (trade image).png
      File size:
      386 KB
      Views:
    • 5 (chat start).png
      5 (chat start).png
      File size:
      173.4 KB
      Views:
    • 6.png
      6.png
      File size:
      173.5 KB
      Views:
    • 7.png
      7.png
      File size:
      169.8 KB
      Views:
    • 8.png
      8.png
      File size:
      166.5 KB
      Views:
    • 9.png
      9.png
      File size:
      170.2 KB
      Views:
    • 10.png
      10.png
      File size:
      171.5 KB
      Views:
    • 12.png
      12.png
      File size:
      173 KB
      Views:
    • 13.png
      13.png
      File size:
      175.2 KB
      Views:
    • 14.png
      14.png
      File size:
      170.2 KB
      Views:
    • 15.png
      15.png
      File size:
      172.6 KB
      Views:
    • 16.png
      16.png
      File size:
      159.5 KB
      Views:
  2. ✪ Filthy Casual

✪ Filthy Casual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:67813606
    I was the guy "Filthy Casual" talking to him as a friend during this entire transaction. Helping him with word choice and technical issues. I was messaging him and practically had a live view of this guy scamming him. I tried adding the guy that scammed him and he has now blocked me.
  3. ✪ Filthy Casual

✪ Filthy Casual New User

Steam:
    He now has the m9 up for sale on csgolounge and when I mentioned it he removed my comments and blocked me on there as well.
  4. SharkZ

SharkZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:5301770
    This is a false report, as I have sent the money a bit later, shown in the chat.
    Yes, my internet did crash. Also I want to say that the money was sent as gift to family/friends, and there wont be chargeback.

The deal is final and finished.

There is proof of payment, please archive this report. Thanks!

Attached Files:

5. ✪ Filthy Casual

✪ Filthy Casual New User

Steam:
    This event happened yesterday, and in the transaction it says you sent it today. My friend is not online to confirm if this is true but I'll ask him when he is. If it is there, you sent the money a day later than proposed, and this was after me and Kirby5life talked to you, telling you to send the money.
  6. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    The original reporter, not the accused or a friend of the reporter, needs to be the one to verify the payment is complete.

@SharkZ can you upload a screenshot of your paypal history?
  7. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    As you can see in the screenshot, I've got no transactions in on my recent history. Look at the date on the bottom right, and you can see at what time I took this photo. I should've already gotten the money by now. If you look here http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561197970869268 you can see that his rep has been boosted. He also no longer has the knife in his Steam inventory.

Attached Files:

• 21.png
      21.png
      File size:
      212.1 KB
      Views:
    ✪ Filthy Casual likes this.
  8. ✪ Filthy Casual

✪ Filthy Casual New User

Steam:
    @SharkZ provide a screenshot of your recent paypal payments and trade history
  9. ✪ Filthy Casual

✪ Filthy Casual New User

Steam:
    He has now been trade banned, he still has real money trades up on csgolounge, and on his steam profile its says I'm trade banned for 2 weeks don't worry. So he has the full intent to scam again.
  10. Darth Maul's Upper body

Darth Maul's Upper body New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:125823476
    Bad luck with this, I find it hard to believe a scammer would even go as far as to fake evidence of innocence. As far as scams go, this is a well thought out one.
  11. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    Agreed. I'm honestly just glad this was just 1 item (even if it was worth quite a bit) instead of a whole inventory. Account got trade banned so I don't have to worry anymore :)
  12. SharkZ

SharkZ New User

Steam:
    There is no trick to this, just a group of haters trying to ruin me (the so called "victims"). After I paid him he got very mad, and said he will ruin me. You can see his "late" replies in this senseless report.
    I can't believe people would still try to destroy my reputation and continue to lie, just because of an event I couldn't have control over (my internet crash).

Why are you so mad, Fuzzy? I paid you in the end, why do you continue to lie in this report? I am baffled.

I have provided proof of payment after the trade (to the given e-mail address by the victim in Steam chat)
    This indicates the money has been sent to the rightful owner of the knife.

The screenshot of recent transactions could be from another PayPal account the "victim" has or just somehow removed it from the list (I assume some software is been used)
    My screenshot is a strong proof the transaction has been done, because you can see all the details of the victim which match perfectly as seen through our conversation on Steam. (e-mail, name, item, etc...)

I have paid, I have provided proof of payment. There is proof of this whole trade being successfully done both on Steam and PayPal. (You can see his trade history to my account, and my PayPal transaction for the item)
    This report should be archived, as I am innocent and there is enough proofs of that. I understand the staff of [+]SteamREP being confused, but please spot what this absurd "victim" is trying to do to me, for being a bit late with the payment.
    This misunderstanding has ruined my trading career, and yes the "victims" did that on purpose just to get me out of the trading scene.

I really thought a massive -rep bomb on CSGOLounge is the worst that can happen, clearly not. Now even fake reports on SteamREP are a thing.
    I am clearly not a scammer, please archive this and I thank you for your time and energy.

Even Steam removed my trade-ban after seeing and explaining all the facts and situation to them...
    Please accept my appoligy from me and the people caused you to waste energy on a senseless report, instead of the real scams happening.
    I wish Fuzzy was a decent human being, and not cause you all of this.

Attached Files:

13. SharkZ

SharkZ New User

Steam:
    I was first banned permanently, but contacted Steam and explained all. I even gave proofs for the PayPal transaction to them, and they saw the real "conversation" between me and this Fuzzy guy. That's why they removed it and warned me not to do real money trades again, because next time I will not get my ban shortened, even if it is not my fault like this time.
  14. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    Sharkz man, I don't know what to tell you. I have screenshots right here of my PayPal history from that time period, as well as proof that it's the same account. I have zero activity coming in on that day

Attached Files:

15. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    After the suggestion of a friend, I took it upon myself to VERIFY EVERY DETAIL of my paypal once more. I ran into some issues regarding my SS number, so I called them up. After an extensive conversation with a PP rep, I asked him to look up the transaction # of the supposed "Payment" in Sharkz picture. Attached is the email I had them send me regarding the transaction. This should be MORE then enough evidence that the screenshot is fake. Thanks a bunch.

Attached Files:

16. SharkZ

SharkZ New User

Steam:
    You could easily have sent yourself this shiny e-mail message from another account and change the email of the sender with Photoshop or something. Or even fake HTML code.

What is this ":ppNA", your friend sending an ":p" icon in the title? "[email protected]" could be easily faked with Photoshop or whatever you just used.
    Why would paypal have their Google Mail name as "service" instead of "PayPal Service Team" or something more official.
    This is so faked and lame.

A text doesn't prove nothing, I have proof screenshot of the transaction and its away from my balance. You got my money, don't lie.
  17. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    Sharkz, if you really wanna dispute this. I'll go one further. When you send a payment to someone, it lists their first name then last name. In your screenshot it says "Bacak Jackson". My name is Jackson Bacak, of which I can provide LEGAL evidence. It's clear this is faked. Thanks.
  18. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    He just emptied his inventory as seen here. I think he knows it's inevitable.
  19. Fuzzy Curtain

Fuzzy Curtain New User

Steam:
    Here is another picture taken by a friend. As you can see here, the format is quite different. It says "Jackson Bacak", not "Bacak Jackson" as the original does. It also doesn't say "Non-U.S. Verified" as the original does. Case-in-point, solid evidence that he lied/edited the picture he posted. Please. For the love of god just take these down and ban him. Thank so much SteamRep. For everything.

Attached Files:

20. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2015