1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561197971541489 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Zanketus Snape, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Zanketus Snape

Zanketus Snape New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53186720
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197971541489

Victim profile: 76561198066639169

What happened? Description:
    This guy i cheating and frauding. I lost my Cobblestone 2015 case worth 35€. I went first because of his rules and after that he should send me a GTA V. After my offer he went offline and blocked me on steam and lounge. His profile is big fake.

I'm form Poland so screenshots are in Polish language so i can tell that on
    1 screen - it says that "I can send him a invitation to frineds because he blocked me"
    2 - it's the trade screen
    3- that's our conversation with the deal

I think that i proved he is clearly a cheater and freuder, and i hope this report will be accepted asap.​

Provide Evidence:
    He provided to send me a GTA V gift after my offer with Cobblestone, trade 1:1. GTA V is nontradeable so i had to go first...​

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      294.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      81.9 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      87.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Zanketus Snape

Zanketus Snape New User

Steam:
    Why noone checked this theard? I provided this guy is a frauder and scammer! I also got new evidencde that this guy is a fgt who make people lose his money. So... I wrote to guy who wrote on his profile a comment which he deleted when i wrote to him so i dont have a screen, i wrote to him and he said i am not the first person who is talking to him about this guy, comment on his profile is not fake also (file number 1). I made a conversation with guy who had also get scammed by Loxy, he also went first and guy blocked him (number 2). Happy will also probably make a theard with his problem soon! I just want this guy to get trade banned :s

Attached Files:

• ev1.png
      ev1.png
      File size:
      62.3 KB
      Views:
    • e2.png
      e2.png
      File size:
      43.7 KB
      Views:
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    cause noone is busy and we have thousands of reports to go thru.
    So as I look thru it really quick here. The last two screens you provided are based on someone elses problem that we can't accept related to this report. Care to provide more for your issue?
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  4. Zanketus Snape

Zanketus Snape New User

Steam:
    I don't understand one, why am i "missing evidence showing the agreement". It's clearly visible in screen number 1. that i wrote "So, i send you first a trde. And then you send me a GTA V gift" that was the deal, what more you want? I also got 3 screenshot and i also made small investigation, this guy is definetly a scammer...
  5. RaTmAn [PL]

RaTmAn [PL] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30058343
    The same guy scammed me today. As a another victim, I support this report. My report also was send a while ago.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Zanketus Snape Ok provide me with game trade history, inventory history both within a web browser, both showing the URL's at the top of the screen and move your mouse pointer over the users name so it draws up the box for the user and hyper text of the users steam account. Screen shot those and don't edit them.
  7. Zanketus Snape

Zanketus Snape New User

Steam:
    Made it

Attached Files:

• 111.png
      111.png
      File size:
      236.2 KB
      Views:
    • 222.png
      222.png
      File size:
      253.2 KB
      Views:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Zanketus Snape The first one we don't need, the 2nd one needs to have the hyper text show up - go to that again, again in a web browser and move your mouse over the users name so it shows the hyper text at the bottom and screen shot that.
  9. Zanketus Snape

Zanketus Snape New User

Steam:
    Is this ok now?

Attached Files:

• 333.png
      333.png
      File size:
      255.4 KB
      Views:
  10. Taha^

Taha^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58012531
    +1 to this report i got scammed the same way this reporter did.
  11. Zanketus Snape

Zanketus Snape New User

Steam: