1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197972442008 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by DjDragonGamePlayPL, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjDragonGamePlayPL

DjDragonGamePlayPL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52195700
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197972442008

Victim profile: 76561198064657129

What happened? Description:
    Well everything started when i wanted to find a cs:go copy so i can play on my other account because im banned on this account.So i was searching for people that sell it under 5 keys so i found a guy that had last copy and he was selling it for 4 keys so i went and i added him and bought it from him i gifted it to my Fresh Account i played for 1 day and i got a steam alert saying that my game got revoked from my account so i added the guy and speaked with him sadly i didnt get any screenshots of the conversation because he said he gonna buy me new gift but not today because he dont have money so i said ok i gonna play tomorrow and i went to sleep but i came today online and i saw that he had removed me from steam and made his profile Private so i rep- him on steam trades and it seems that he scammed not only me but 1 more guy i have screenshots of Trade history , Gift history , and my Account that have cs;go game time but 0 games also the Steam Alert of revoked gift!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. DjDragonGamePlayPL

DjDragonGamePlayPL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52195700
    If you want proof that i own the account with the revoked copy i can log in and make a screenshot there because my screenshot is taken from my main
  3. juanz

juanz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41810422
    Same here :(
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.