1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197974431804 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cunts!, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cunts!

Cunts! Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:166873668
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197974431804

Victim profile: 76561198294013064

What happened? Description:
    HE's a scammer!!! I wanted to trade my knife for some skins! the guys is a fraud 100% first of all he told me he would buy it for original price + 10%. so he's downgrade. but as far as i'm consern downgrades pay 15%. then he told me ''you know you have to make profit. while paying 165$ for 80$ knife. which is pretty f✿✿✿✿✿✿ fishy if you ask me. then i started to investigate if he's a scammer! i saw his ''+reps'' were really close to each other. (by time) so it could be faked! there were people saying "i didn't trade but i wish i could!!! TRADE WITH HIM'' like what? so then i see this report on him which is pretty darn good! i told him about that, obviously he denied it and then i told him that he said to the guy he tried to scam: ''i'm sending the offer to BOT''. read that again! YES!!! BOT sends YOU the offer you DON'T send the offer TO BOT! so he's pretty much 100% scammer! I hope he gets banned! please ban him thanks!!!​

Provide Evidence:
    http://prnt.sc/bwedxu
    He shows me skins that I want... which cost 165$ in total. but he could pretty easly get them for 105$ even 95$ was normal price! but he agreed on 165$ I closed the window so the messages got deleted!!! ffs valve!!!​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well you don't have the chat BUT the user is still at it with the counter offer scam based on profile. Time to move on them.

I'm attaching a better image - yours didn't show the URL at the top - you need to enable the URL in your steam client

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.