1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197975062608 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by BreezerF:j, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreezerF:j

BreezerF:j New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88635190
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197975062608

Victim profile: 76561198137536108

What happened? Description:
    This Weem guy added me from USA to trade. He offered me his knife Bayonet Crimson Web Minimal Wear and 200$ PayPal for my Butterfly Knife Crimson Web Minimal wear. I Agreed. He Showed Me His So Called rep threads ( in the screenshots ). Then he Told me That we will trade knives first and then he will send me the money I Agreed because he was level 50 and a Matured guy.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/DCvUm - Album Of The Screenshots as well as uploaded below.
    http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561197975062608 His CSGO LOUNGE​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello mate, you will most likely need to put a ScreenShot of your paypal history/activity (go back 1 month).
    Useful link: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/submission-fundamentals.60254/
    Hope this helps, GL.
  3. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:7398440
    Not sure if that photo of my profile is someone else, shopped, or what, but my profile is and always will be public. Always make sure of the Custom URL and Steam Level 50+ when dealing with me.
    www.steamcommunity.com/id/weem/

It's interesting you've since updated your Steam to say India instead of Australia as it was when we were trading.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/karanbreezerfchhabra
    http://imgur.com/lTfpQYZ,6nzuQBA

Maybe that has something to do with the scam beware I have on my profile now, I'm not sure.

As you'll see from the screenshots, I provided him different threads/forum usernames (Weem) and plenty of information to identify myself as a legit buyer/seller. This person could provide no more than people writing "+rep" on their Steam profile which I told him I could easily have all of my friends do as well. My eBay account that I verified with him has been on there for 10+ years, perfect 100% positive feedback, and even has a CS GO knife trade associated with it. I say *multiple* times in the logs he posted that I was just going to find someone else as it seemed he didn't trust me and I was find asking other people to trade.

Even throughout our deal I was completely honest with the person, letting him know that someone writing a "I was not charge back" message in their payment has nothing to do with a PayPal decision on that (as I was told my a PayPal rep).

We did the knife trade and I probably should've known something was suspicious when I received a warning from Steam not to trade with this person and they've already been reported by other people.

When I go to send him the money I received a message from PayPal that I can't send funds to Paypals in India. I did provide a screenshot of this message above and the only reason why I have it is because I was showing him for proof that I was actually trying to pay him.

At this point we're in Teamspeak with each other discussing the issue. He gives me a different PayPal address through TS to send to and I do this. I give him the Transaction ID and believe we're finished.

He then starts to claim that no payment went through, I'm a scammer, going off on me on TS and not checking any facts. After leaving the TS due to harassment, he starts messaging me across Steam about not scamming him and all these messages that are listed in his picture. I tell him I don't get it, send the Transaction ID once again, and remove him.

After this happened, I start getting bombarded with messages from people he is friends with on Steam telling me to trade offer me his knife back to him or my Steam profile is going to be trade banned. Also, he's continuing to friend people I know on Steam (I got numerous messages sent to me today) and posting malicious messages about me, calling ME a scammer.Had I known he was going to take it this far I certainly would've gotten more screenshots and logs of this. The photos I pasted at the beginning around ones I already had anyways.

I don't know if the person who he had got the money sent to is scamming him for it or what. I'd be more than happy to provide proof of the transaction page for the PayPal payment. That payment did in fact go through successfully and I'd also happily show my Resolution Center showing that I'm not charging back any payments made.

This is clearly someone who has been reported in the past, changes their location information on Steam around, and is trying to pull one over in some way or another. I don't know if their endgame was trying to get both knives and the PayPal funds, keep his knife and get PayPal funds for free...no idea. However, I'd definitely be wary of future trades with this poster.
  4. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
  5. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:

Thanks so much for letting me know. Never had anything like this happen to me before so I don't really know the procedure.

I've gone ahead and uploaded the photos in the above Imgur link to this post as per your suggestion. It's unfortunate I didn't record the entire transaction but obviously I had no way of knowing this would happen.

Just for the record, I also had no idea this person was from India before I tried hitting the Send Money button on PayPal. As stated before and shown in my provided pictures, his Steam Profile said Australia. Clearly I tried to send the money to his original PayPal or I wouldn't have even known about that or have this picture that I sent to him.

I don't know if making me join voice chat was part of his scheme as there wouldn't be a text record of what was said, but as his pictures show it was him that urged the voice chat. Looking back on what happened, it now makes perfect sense that he wanted to voice chat.

Attached Files:

6. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    @Weem i'm not a moderator. You tried to send him the money but you can't send him he money with the option "friends and family" because he is from india, right? I had a guy from india and we traded via "goods and service" and i sended a bit more money to pay the fees. I hope this helps some how, GL.
  7. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:
    I received the same error message no matter how I tried to send the payment. I was telling him this over TS and it can also be seen in the messages he posted in his original post, in "weem10.png". As you can see near the top of the conversation, he posted a forum message about that error and I was reading through it...I saw that someone else also wrote they were having the same error as me (even trying as goods and services) so that's the quote I provided after his link in that image.

I also offered to contact PayPal support about the issue, stating he may just need to verify additional information or something as his account was brand new. I know sometimes PayPal wants a scanned photo ID and such.

He asked me how long that would take, I said probably 24-48 hours, and he opted to have me send the money elsewhere.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  8. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    I TOLD IF HE HAS PROBLEM IN SENDING MONEY PLEASE BUY ME THE KEYS. THEN HE SAID MONEY SENT AND THEN HE REMOVED ME..
    ADMIN YOU HAVE ALL THE PROOFS AND YES HE DID PRIVATE HIS PROFILE AND I HAVE THE INVENTORY HISTORY ALSO.
  9. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    @Weem,

Okay, if you think I scammed you? I would here right infront of all the steamrep staff want you to chargeback that money (Since you did not send it to me and someone else I did not ask to). Chargeback the money, and send it to the address I will post in these forums infront of steamrep staff. Send me the money after u get refunded from chargeback and post the transaction proof that you sent it to the address which I will tell you in these forums later. So for now. If you believe I scammed you (Obviously u scammed me, proves are enough here), But if still u think I scammed you? Chargeback it now and wait for refund and den send it to me on the address I give you.

I hope steamrep staff is much more fine with this. All the proofs have been posted anyways.
  10. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    "At this point we're in Teamspeak with each other discussing the issue. He gives me a different PayPal address through TS to send to and I do this. I give him the Transaction ID and believe we're finished."

You mentioned that I gave you another paypal address right? HAHA. I never gave you any different paypal address. If I did. Show the screenshot of that message to steamrep. They know what to do. Don't try to fool them. I never gave you any other Paypal address. So Stop lying ffs.
  11. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:
    How would I have screenshots of what you said in Teamspeak? Knowing that would be the case, is that why you wouldn't continue talking to me in Steam chat during the deal?

I've gone ahead and attached three screenshots to this message.

One shows payment details with the EXACT same email you spelled out receiving the money, the other shows the payment in the payment history tab (with names edited out that I've sent money to in the past), and last shows the Resolution Center that I haven't put in any claims on the payment.

Attached Files:

12. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:
    Also, how about "right in front of all the steamrep staff", you tell them about the people on your friends list like "Matty" messaging me, threatening to have my account Trade Banned if I don't send your knife back.

Or all the people you're messaging from my friends list, calling me a scammer? Here is one that pasted me a chat log yesterday (I also have a picture):
    4:52 PM - PROTECTED: why
    4:53 PM - BREEZERF: bro he scammed my butterfly crimson web

You're putting out tons of false, malicious claims about me and trying to ruin my name.

At this point I'd like to not further argue with or associate with this guy.

I've told the honest truth about what happened and provided proof of my claims to admins. BreezerF, I'm done responding to you.
  13. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:
    If the person you wanted it sent to is scamming you I can attempt to get the funds back (if admins/mods here instruct me to) but I'll only send through a verified middleman that will post here as well to prove it was sent.

That's unfortunate if you didn't get the money but there's no need to yell at me on Teamspeak, have your friends harass me, etc. I still think you're sketchy and trying to pull something due to all this.
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Weem
    Where in the chat agreement did he spell out this email address?
  15. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    I NEVER GAVE ANY CHARLES HEKMET ID THE FULL CHAT IS THERE PLEASE WEEM STOP ACTING LIKE A KID. YOU'RE a THIEF .
    THIS IS MY PAYPAL VERIFIED YESTERDAY IN FRONT OF THIS GUY.

Attached Files:

16. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review by an admin.
  17. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    Thanks Admin :)
  18. Weem

Weem New User

Steam:
    This was not in Steam chat this was in Teamspeak. We joined as per his request after I gave him the server in the above picture, "weem9.png"

His PayPal pictures posted wouldn't (and don't) show any pictures of a payment because it was not sent there since I could not send funds to India.
  19. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    Oh PLEASE I NEVER GAVE ANY EMAIL TO YOU IF I GAVE I NEED PROOF.
  20. BreezerF:j

Steam:
    BE A GOOD GUY AND GIVE ME MY KNIFE OR GIVE ME 90-100 KEYS AS PER THE DEAL AND PLEASE STOP ACTING SO FAKE, GOD.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.