1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197975564454 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Alzyr, Mar 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzyr

Alzyr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91577221
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197975564454

Victim profile: 76561198143420171

What happened? Description:
    Hammy @ twitch.tv/ham_my was the Middleman of my trade with someone. At the end, the Middleman took my items, told me to disconnect from steam and reconnect. When I got back he deleted and blocked me without giving me back my stuff. So I go to my paypal, maybe I received my 100 $ : no ! nothing from the customer ! It's just insane. How a Middleman can steal stuffs like this !? I can't even get back in the chat of the group ! Please help me !​

Provide Evidence:
    I can't have access to the chat so i can't screenshot ot ! but the Middleman explained me how to process, and when i gived him my items he blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. Alzyr

Alzyr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91577221
    I forgot to say something. I can't even remember the customer because he deleted me from his friend list and block me. I don't remember his name.
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Alzyr

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  4. OpTic GhosFaceKillah

OpTic GhosFaceKillah New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54301534
    i found a detail:
    In your trade history picture it says you traded with Ham. but hammy dont have name like Ham. in he's name history.
    are you sure that it was real hammy?
  5. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    @Alzyr,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.