1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198137138515 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by owya490 |M.M.M, Aug 21, 2014.

1. owya490 |M.M.M

owya490 |M.M.M New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64368653
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197975613125

Victim profile: 76561198089003034

What happened? Description:
    Czm (ROK Admin) Faked a Steam wallet transaction using trade message to owya490

20/08/14
    So Czm added me to offer me a trade for my unusual Hermes and other items i had. I said ok and she sent me a offer, offering euros. I said i wanted keys, but she said she was collecting keys and not selling them. I don't know if she actually is, because her profile was private. I agreed money was ok so she sent me a trade offer. I said i wanted more so she added more items and increased the price. By then the price was too much and there was too many items in the trade so i said lower the price. She decreased the items and lowered the price. Then i accepted. I didn't receive money so I asked her where did the money go?? She said there was a technical error and ill receive the money tomorrow. Right after that she unfriended me. I waited.

21/08/14
    Today i am supposedly to receive the money, but i haven't. I searched up on the web of scams and i discovered there where other people who nearly got scammed with the same trade message.

There are pictures of the trade and my inventory history and my inventory right now, but i took them today (21/08/14)
    I'm sorry i couldn't provide pictures of the chat because she unfriended me before i could do anything.

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Owen Yang

Ps: The steam rep says she is a Admin...​

Provide Evidence:
    The following pictures and described:

Pic 1: Czm's Steam Profile Page
    Pic 2: Czm's Steam Rep Profile Page
    Pic 3 - 9 My current Inventory with out the already traded item (eg: Unusual Hermes)
    Pic 10: My Inventory History and As u can see i traded her the items but got nothing in return
    Pic 11: My Steam Profile Page
    Pic 12: My Steam Rep Profile Page
    Pic 13-14: The trade 3rd and final trade offer she gave me with the false steam wallet message.
    Pic 15: I found on the web other scammers using the same message (minor changes like the amount of money) The red line is just me circling the message.

Thanks
    Owen Yang​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @owya490 |M.M.M.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review and an SR admin will handle it ASAP.
  3. owya490 |M.M.M

owya490 |M.M.M New User

Steam:
    Hey

Thanks for reading it :) can it now be ready to be reviewed and accepted?
    Thanks @Sjru
  4. owya490 |M.M.M

owya490 |M.M.M New User

Steam:
    umm excuse me @Xenophobia would you mind reading this report? :)
  5. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    @owya490 |M.M.M

Please do not tag our admins in the way you did. It will not speed the process.

Since your resolution seems to be too small to fit the entire offer in one screenshot, can you please open your incoming offer history in the internet browser, resize the website by clicking Ctrl and - at the same time, then take a screenshot of the entire offer and upload it here.

You mentioned that you were talking, however you did not upload pictures of the chat, can you please do that?

Last but not least, I am afraid you reported the wrong person - go to your inventory history and click the name of the person you traded with in order to visit the profile, then copy the URL and provide the full SteamRep ID block to this thread.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. owya490 |M.M.M

owya490 |M.M.M New User

Steam:
  7. owya490 |M.M.M

owya490 |M.M.M New User

Steam:
    here is the picture
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    - Adjusted the subject to reflect the ID64 of the real offender.