1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197978711068 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by The Butch, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Butch

The Butch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:74016984
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197978711068

Victim profile: 76561198108299696

What happened? Description:
    The accused added me and offered a gift in his/her inventory in exchange for a copy of Garry's Mod and proposed to go first. I chose an untradable copy of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and we agreed to do the trade. a day after that I noticed that the gift is removed from my inventory and tried to inform the accused of this, and realized he/she has blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @The Butch Can you provide a screen of when the game was revoked and a history of your games please? Do these full screen do not edit.
  3. The Butch

The Butch New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately I couldn't find any pages that show the game was gifted to me, and I sent the gift into my inventory upon accepting it. Oddly when it got revoked I didn't receive any notification from steam whatsoever (unless i've missed it which is very, very unlikely), I only found out when I checked my steam inventory as I was suspicious. The only proof of receiving the gift from the accused I have is the email. However I can attach some new, more thorough screenshots of my gift history (to show that I didn't later re-gift the game) and my trades.

Attached Files:

4. The Butch

The Butch New User

Steam:
    4th screenshot kept giving me an error.

Attached Files:

5. morphz

morphz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41670027
    The same thing has happened to me. This person is a scammer that poses as a girl to lower suspicions from traders. He/she traded a One Piece Pirate Warriors gift for my GTA San Andreas and other games, and the trade feedback is viewable on [my SG feedback page.](https://www.steamgifts.com/go/feedback/l3lH9) on 5/1. The day after the trade, the One Piece game is gone from my inventory and he/she has blocked me on Steam. Screenshots are attached.

Attached Files:

6. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Make your own, separate report, instead of posting on this one!
  7. morphz

morphz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41670027
    Every time I try to submit a report it logs me out and I don't know if my post has gone through yet.
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks going to move this to review.
  9. Elise XoNa

Elise XoNa Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9222670
    I send him the gift as you see in my screenshot i block him because he told me to send him sexy pictures , and i told him no after he abused i block him. by the way i'm not scammer :) maybe he delet the game to make me scamme? please you should be sure Admin Before Provided a Report

Attached Files:

10. The Butch

The Butch New User

Steam:
    I never stated that the accused didn't send me the gift. As I myself even provided screenshots of an email that show the accused gifted me a copy of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, which I accepted and sent it to my inventory.
    The rest of the attached screenshots show that I did not trade nor gifted the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive copy after I received it from the accused, and as a common user of steam platform I do not have the ability to delete copies of games from my inventory.
    And for the obvious lies about me asking for nudes... Since I'm trying to be professional here, I just pass on the golden opportunity of mocking this poor individual!
  11. Elise XoNa

Elise XoNa Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:9222670
    Liar :) someone scam you, and you want to make me Scammer :).
  12. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.