1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561197979487673 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MixBogatov, Mar 7, 2016.

1. MixBogatov

MixBogatov New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24037223
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197979487673

Victim profile: 76561198008340174

What happened? Description:
    Scamming people.
    I offered him my knife for real money and he didnt send me money on PayPal. Also he is playing with his friends cheaters for boost his rank.
    As i see he has a lot of items because of scamming people and i guess that he was "selling" pins from Katowice with scamming too.
    Just check his comments in steam profile and you can see that its true.​

Provide Evidence:
    Scamming people.
    I offered him my knife for real money and he didnt send me money on PayPal. Also he is playing with his friends cheaters for boost his rank.
    As i see he has a lot of items because of scamming people and i guess that he was "selling" pins from Katowice with scamming too.
    Just check his comments in steam profile and you can see that its true.​

Attached Files:

2. Sand 2

Sand 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9610972
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @MixBogatov I need one thing here for starters - Open up your trade offer history in a web browser - move your mouse pointer right over this users name se98100 and take a screen shot - do not edit it in anyway upload directly here.
  4. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Report has been rejected for fake evidence, and reporter has been banned from submitting any new scam reports for brigading reports with doctored evidence. Due to individual circumstances, and behavior of reporter once caught, I have decided to only give a CAUTION tag.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**