1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561197979487673 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by privatenestea, Mar 7, 2016.

1. privatenestea

privatenestea New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39926024
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197979487673

Victim profile: 76561198040117776

What happened? Description:
    I posted that Im trading my Karambit Night FN for 1500$ irl through paypal. This guy added me, great steam level nice profile bunch of knives in his inventory and alot of Genuine pins. I was 100% sure there wont be any chance he is scamming. I wanted to use middleman but he declined since its fees, reasonable answer. well he was pretty hurry and told me whats my paypal address. sent him the address, he sent me a trade offer taking my knife without giving something and the massage there was "I will send you 1500$ through paypal after accepting this trade offer". I felt super confidence and accepted. he got the knife, still having it in his inventory, and he blocked me on steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• wat.png
      wat.png
      File size:
      4.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Sand 2

Sand 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9610972
    ty dude ... thats a awesome fake :)
    anyway i can show you the tradehistory of my inventory etc. and i never scammed someone!
    hope you get banned for this bullshit!

and nope you can tell your friend i never sold csgo pins :)
    wtf how mad are you?

you can ask pasca bicpes for the kara night fn i traded with him ;)

@admins: i can upload a screenshot that this little kids said they will report me here, because they lose a matchmaking match!

Attached Files:

3. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @privatenestea

You will need to provide the following evidence to this report:
    • Uncropped screenshots of the Chat / Agreement about the trade.
    • Uncropped screenshot of your Inventory History fullscreen from a web browser pointing your mouse on the accused's name so a hypertext URL will popup in the bottom of your browser.
    • Uncropped screenshot of your PayPal Activity in Detailed fullscreen.
    Reminder: DO NOT Edit the screenshots in any way and the screenshots must be provided in fullscreen like mentioned above.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @privatenestea As of right now I'd need to see a FULL screen shot of your recent inventory trade history - do NOT edit it in anyway and show from the 6th to present.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    The submitter of this report has been banned for brigading fake reports. The report against you is very similar in nature/evidence, and as such it has been closed. The remaining reports against you are under investigation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**