1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197981176534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fightes, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Fightes

Fightes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45192765
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197981176534

Victim profile: 76561198050651258

What happened? Description:
    I was trading with a guy who wanted my knife for 550$. I said ok but i must give it to a steam rep man before he transfer the money. I was suspicious but it is so mhc money so i did it. When i gave him the knife both men went offline and i was f✿✿✿ed.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hello!

I dont have the chat window but this b✿✿✿✿ took my 550$. Punish him pls.​

Attached Files:

2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    You were scammed by an impersonator, not the real penguin. Please go into your trade history, click on the person you gave the knife to and put that URL here.
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    @Fightes

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:

1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.

Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    @Fightes,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.