1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197982517408 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by TheMaslo, May 24, 2015.

1. TheMaslo

TheMaslo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:112963637
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197982517408

Victim profile: 76561198186193003

What happened? Description:
    1. First he agrees to a price for GTA V and even agrees to go first.
    2. He gifts you the game then asks that you send the item through a separate trade.
    3. Everything seems great and you +Rep him for a fast GTA trade.
    4. A few days later steam will notify you that GTA has been removed from your library because the payments were not received for the game.
    5. You find that he has blocked you and removed you from his friends list.
    6. Your +rep will then trick someone into trading with him again (Please remove it)

Here is a group with other victims http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PSBQ

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    Unfortunately [+]SteamRep require at least an un-cropped screenshot of the chat to verify your information. Also, all those people in the group shell post their reports here, BUT only if the have any evidence like screenshots of their chat. I do feel your pain since the same happened to me but from another scammer. Chargeback scamms are on the rise and not only on Steam. Good luck!
  3. qMn

qMn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32604293
    I don't really understand what he is doing here? He just scammed me yesterday. I wen't first with gta v gift (he promised me knife huntsman night BS) and after i sent him gift he blocked me. I felt so f✿✿✿ed up and right i still feel s✿✿✿. I will make soon topic about him and chat proof and everything else!