1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197982522773 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Steelward, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Steelward

Steelward New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51576840
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197982522773

Victim profile: 76561198058310970

What happened? Description:
    Ok, My friend (Secondeye) was on a trade server in CSGO, looking for at good trade with his Flip Knife Crimson Web field tested, when a guy (not on the server) named ❉ TITAN Z ❉ added him and requested a trade (Secondeye's Flip Knife for a Butterfly Knife Stained) and ❉ TITAN Z ❉ tells him that he has found a middleman from this site called 'Alias' but when they gave the knifes to Alias he shut the trade down and they both lost their knifes. But now we can see that in ❉ TITAN Z ❉ who asked Secondeye, have BOTH KNIFES IN HIS INVENTORY and both ❉ TITAN Z ❉ and Alias ignores Secondye. I know that you cant get the knife back and all that but you can at least to something to Alias?! he straight up scammed and Secondeye was sure that it would not happen because Alias was very positive rated and alot of people said that Secondye could trust him. Can you please do anything? (I understand if it is out of your range)(And again i KNOW that you can not get the knife back​

Provide Evidence:
    first picture look at the background where you can see:
    Du byttede med Alias
    -Foldekniv * | Crimson Web.
    Which translates to:
    You traded with Alias
    -Flip Knife * | Crimson Web. in Danish. In the chat window he talks with a guy who also got scammed by the same guy.

The second picture shows Secondeye's inventory right now

The third picture is just the second page of his inventory now

The fourth picture shows ❉ TITAN Z ❉ inventory with both knifes: The Flip Knife Crimson Web is the 1th item and the Butterfly Knife Stained: the 2th item
    and on this picture we can also see some other items that COULD be stolen the same way like the Karambit: the 9th item and the M4A1-S Cyrex: the 8th item and the AK-47 Jaguar: the 10th item. All the listed items here are very expensive and rare. I Hope it is enough evidence for you. Thanks for reading.​

Attached Files:

2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Are you sure you didn't trade with an impersonator of a trusted middleman?
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, please confirm the identity of the person you traded with by clicking on the trading history,
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    @Steelward,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.