1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197984481114 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Extremely Weird D-Bag, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Extremely Weird D-Bag New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:121401543
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197984481114

Victim profile: 76561198107585482

What happened? Description:
    Pretty simple.
    I am going to talk about the major Scorching Flames Potassium Bonnet this guy has done, although I have no idea what else he has been upto.
    So the person I have put into the victim slot has been scammed of a Scorching Flames Potassium Bonnet by Destroyer (http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198217600827).
    He has already been convicted of the same and I don't need to provide proof of that as it's already proven. For further evidence look at his outpost here (http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/76561198217600827)and his backpack.tf trust here (http://backpack.tf/trust/76561198217600827).
    Now the fellow in the accused slot is the new alt this guy is using to try to move the bonnet. I sadly had to leave in a hurry for an event and wasn't able to get screenshots of the chat before I had to turn off my PC, but I do have a standing trade offer that this guy tried to get me to do for my golden pan, which includes the potassium bonnet with the same level as destroyer. Also, the accused only has 3 friends, one of which is Destroyer and the other two are people selling golden pans, which he probably added. Proof of trade offer is provided in evidence. Hope this will be enough to get the accused marked. I know it's pretty minimal, but a guy with 0 hours with the scammer in his friendslist, offering around the same hat for a third of the price, is pretty obvious. However if there's anything else I can provide feel free to ask me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
  3. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    As I stated earlier, I am afraid I don't have chat logs due to a mistake I made of not getting screenshots before I left. However, is the fact that there's an account - who's not even owned tf2 or csgo, let alone have any hours on them, selling 3000 keys of unusuals for another user i.e. Destroyer, who is one of the three people on his friendslist, along with some other people he's been offering the bonnet to - not enough proof? :<
  4. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    Also I'm pretty sure a lot of scammers/phishers/alts are now using premade accounts. I'm pretty sure you can buy accounts that are 5-10 years old online, I looked into it out of curiosity.
  5. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
  6. Extremely Weird D-Bag

Steam:
    As always, thanks for the quick response Steamrep. he's sold the scorching banana and cashed out, which was the whole point of trying to get him marked, so nevermind.
  7. Kanye East #FightTheConga

Kanye East #FightTheConga New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:65696548
    Extremely Weird, the above comment is not true. The banana, viewfinder and Mohawk are still in his inventory, when I was sorting through my trade offers I found his offer is still there. The faster we get this guy marked the better before someone allows him to cash out.
  8. mingminglake

mingminglake New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54813331
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We need clear evidence to just tag someone - wouldn't like it if someone accused you of being a scammer alt and we just tagged you out of the blue would ya? No I don't believe you would. Either way the user was tagged thru FoG as they were following up on the main account.
    Report archived.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.