1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197987488379 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FadedJess *Recruiting*, Jun 28, 2015.

1. FadedJess *Recruiting*

FadedJess *Recruiting* New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:117931840
    "He's the one that made a report, not me, so logically I shouldn't have to prove myself as innocent. He should be the one proving my guilt, which he obviously can't, considering I've never traded through Skype"
    The fact you're making excuses about adding me on steam which is no way a danger to you even against a ddos, is just showiing your guilt.
  2. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13611325
    I see you're one to constantly make baseless accusations. So what means do you have of proving I found that thread through your Skype ID?

You're mad you were dumb enough to be scammed and now you're trying to pin it on me because you're also dumb enough not to realize that you got scammed by an impersonator. Get back at me when you have any inkling of proof that it was me. In the mean time, smarten up kid.
  3. FadedJess *Recruiting*

Steam:
    Because if you look up FadedJess how the hell are you going to find Vapor on hackforums? The only way you could of found that account/thread is through my skype id.

And yes im mad because I know you messaged me and we even confirmed it via steam and skype, and the fact you wont simply add me on steam is proving your guilt, and I just saw you try to re-add me via skype
  4. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    Like I said, please provide some sort of hard evidence to prove it was in fact me you were speaking to on Skype.
  5. FadedJess *Recruiting*

Steam:
    Ok add me on steam so I can view chat history.
  6. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    I told you I don't add people on Steam I don't know personally, especially not people like you that dabble in all that DDoS s✿✿✿. The responsibility falls on you to prove that you were scammed, so unless you can cough something up, all of your accusations are moot.
  7. FadedJess *Recruiting*

Steam:
    Ok then we will let the moderators decide this then, really odd how people say you're 100% safe from ddos via steam and also how you have 92 friends but wont add me, thats just really odd.
  8. FadedJess *Recruiting*

Steam:
    As he added me again on a different skype to scam me for the same account. Screenshot_2.png

Attached Files:

9. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    More unsubstantiated claims without evidence that I'm the one speaking to you on Skype. Again, I've never had you on my Steam friends list or even spoken to you prior to this report. Is that too hard to wrap around your head? Post after post, you take screenshots that really don't incriminate me and instead just accuse me of something I've never done. You're dumb.
  10. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
  11. FadedJess *Recruiting*

Steam:
    If he would add me on this account then I could definitely take pictures with his url and chat log =)
  12. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    > still doesn't have proof
    > still dumb
  13. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    Please do not resort to personal attacks. If you want to prove your innocence you should do so with screenshots.

The easiest way for you to prove your innocence would have been to accept an add from your accuser and show the chat was empty. There are zero security issues with doing so.
  14. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    I'm not liable to prove anything when I'm not the one accusing anyone of anything. As I said, I'm not adding someone who sells bot nets for DDoSing purposes. I think you'd be surprised what you could do on the internet with a bit of information about a person. The fact still remains that he hasn't been able to provide any sort of meaningful or convincing evidence.
  15. FadedJess *Recruiting*

Steam:
    The only thing you will think of as proof is chat history, and you wont even add me, if you're worried about your ip being an issue, you can download hotspot shield for free and get a free vpn to protect you, so why not just add me so I can show the chat history?
  16. ayylmao

ayylmao New User

Steam:
    I'm just going to quote what I've posted earlier since you don't seem to understand:

"As I said, I'm not adding someone who sells bot nets for DDoSing purposes."
    "I told you I don't add people on Steam I don't know personally"
    "Sorry, but I don't add anyone I don't know personally"
    "Like I said, I don't add people to my friends list unless I know them personally, for security reasons."

Looks like you still don't have proof.
  17. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    You have been on their friends list

I am giving the accused a caution tag for lying on this report about interactions with the reporter, suggesting malicious intent.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2017
    Salmon likes this.