1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197987832442 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SSNAFY!, Aug 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSNAFY!

SSNAFY! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39527587
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197987832442

Victim profile: 76561198039320902

What happened? Description:
    its guy scam me on my ssg(100$),my history?u can see it,i send image

Faust contacted me about purchasing my st ssg08 blood in water due to my post on CSGOLounge, and we agreed on the price of $100 in btc. Once the trade went through, Faust immediately deleted and blocked me. As you can see in my wallet, I naturally never received the payment.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• 64.jpg
      64.jpg
      File size:
      243.9 KB
      Views:
    • 65.jpg
      65.jpg
      File size:
      222.2 KB
      Views:
    • 66.jpg
      66.jpg
      File size:
      199.2 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @SSNAFY! Need a full screen of your trade inventory history - open this in a web browser, find the trade in question move your mouse pointer over users name so it shows up URL at the bottom. Also need a full screen of BTC history or block chain screenshot showing hash used - do NOT edit either screenshot - FULL screen on both I even want to see the windows start bar on them.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    SSNAFY! likes this.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.