1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197988910587 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Soundwave214 [⇄], Oct 1, 2015.

1. Soundwave214 [⇄]

Soundwave214 [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78724920
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197988910587

Victim profile: 76561198117715569

What happened? Description:
    He added me right after my steam client has opened, I asked him why did he added me and he said "I'm eating now and after this I have something to do, I will msg you later" After a couple of hours he invited me to play csgo matchmaking. He said "we have to use ts3 because csgo dont want to detect my mic" He game me an ip and a password, at the first they didn't worked but after like 5 mins it did. when I connected to the server, "the host" gave me an alert which said "your ts3 audio plugin in outdated, please visit the following link to update it (bla bla bla)" I said him "I installed" the plugin but still doesn't let me in. After that he gave me another IP and server, it was the same thing with the error... I said the same thing again. After all this **** I said "Can we just go? I'm starting to lose my patience" And he kicked me from the csgo lobby and removed me instantly.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. GGWP | CSGOComps.com

GGWP | CSGOComps.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:81964590