1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197989452244 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dalagrath, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalagrath

Dalagrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34175102
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197989452244

Victim profile: 76561198028615933
    What happened? Description:
    Was told to send payment to their PayPal ([email protected]) and then he mocked me and told me to look at his SteamRep again... Took $36 from me...​
    Provide Evidence:
    Was told to send payment to their PayPal ([email protected]) and then he mocked me and told me to look at his SteamRep again... Took $36 from me...​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Salmon

Salmon Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:21003377
    The strikethrough on this is due to a bad bbcode tag in the scammer's name. Don't worry about it.

Please upload screenshots of the details page of the payment and your paypal history.

Open a dispute with paypal. Once you've opened a dispute with paypal, do not close it unless he refunds you or gives you the items. He can refund you while the dispute is open. If you close the dispute you cannot reopen it or recreate it - the money will be gone.
  3. Dalagrath

Dalagrath New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34175102
    Opened a different type of dispute as it was a "Family/friend" payment as he requested. Uploaded shots.

Attached Files:

4. pstronk

pstronk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:93033485
    Can confirm, got scammed for 10$. He seemed legit :/ Im dumb :<
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Dalagrath,
    I need a picture of your all activity screen from Paypal for this month.I need to see the url bar at the top of the page.Do not crop or edit the picture. Hide only bank numbers that you dont want anyone to see.
    I need a full screen picture of your trade history for the day of the scam. I need to see at least one trade from the next day. do not crop or edit.
  6. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.