1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197989722534 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MercuryUK, Oct 21, 2014.

1. MercuryUK

MercuryUK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28920835
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197989722534

Victim profile: 76561198018107399

What happened? Description:
    I was looking on CS:GO lounge for buyers for a Crimson Web Butterfly Knife in Field tested condition and found this trader that was willing to buy the knife for a agreed sum on PayPal (£180). I was intending to act as a middleman for the trade. My friend gave me his knife to give to the scammer and it was agreed that my friend would receive the money for it. After completing the trade (which consisted of me giving the scammer the knife), the scammer logged out and failed to make any contact with either of us and has made no attempts to since then. Steam details of my friend are as follows:
    | steamname: Chloë
    | steam3ID: [U:1:99339081]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49669540
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059604809
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/chloeisperf
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198059604809

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshot 1 shows the beginning of the chat with the scammer.
    Screenshot 2 shows the last portion of the chat with the scammer.
    Screenshot 3 shows my friend (Chloe) giving me the knife, which I then traded to the scammer (phobia) a few minutes later. Note that the timestamps show that the scammer had removed me from friends and ended contact with me within the same minute that the trade was completed.
    Screenshot 4 shows the profile of the scammer on the left half, and the chat with the scammer on the right half.​

Attached Files:

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello @MercuryUK , in order to proceed with your report please add a:
    -ScreenShot of the victim's paypal history- showing all the activity(go back 1 month, from the date of the scam)-in full screen, displaying the url bar and without cropping anything;
    -ScreenShot of the Agreement (between the victim and the accused) - in full , taken from inside your Steam Client, without cropping anything.
    I also need a reply on this thread, from the victim, stating that she/he confirms the accusations.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Since no further information has been provided for over 7 days, I'm going to Archive this report. Feel free to re-submit your report with the requested evidence. Be sure to re-upload all evidence previously provided, and provide a link to this thread.