1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197991367644 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Draiv, Aug 11, 2014.

1. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25149577
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197991367644

Victim profile: 76561198010564883

What happened? Description:
    This guy named BuckBuckTheChicken scammed me of my Karambit Fade Factory New for 0.913 BitCoin I have never received the bitcoin. The user went offline and blocked me on steam after I asked of a screenshot of the transaction that he supposedly sent. Never heard of him since.
    DOWN IS ALL THE SCREENSHOTS NEEDED FOR EVIDENCE!​

Provide Evidence:
    This guy named BuckBuckTheChicken scammed me of my Karambit Fade Factory New for 0.913 BitCoin I have never received the bitcoin. The user went offline and blocked me on steam after I asked of a screenshot of the transaction that he supposedly sent. Never heard of him since.
    DOWN IS ALL THE SCREENSHOTS NEEDED FOR EVIDENCE!​

Attached Files:

2. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    One more image of the Csgolounge trade where he offered for me!

Attached Files:

3. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    And one more image of his csgolounge profile. The knife can't be seen in his inventory becouse he traded it forwards probably to his alt account quickly.

Attached Files:

4. Buckbuckthechicken

Buckbuckthechicken New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15550958
    Yup you did send me the knife and Yup i did send you the money. But you lied to me when you said you didnt get the money. You sent me a picture of 0 bitcoin balance but where did you put it? Im surprised you still reported me a scammer when you got your money, thats pretty sad...to come to steamrep and see a report. What are you trying to achieve from this? Trying to get your karambit back and end up with 550$ in your bank account?
  5. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    and yeah I moved my item because I dont want you to achieve this trick of yours and end up taking the karambit I payed for and the money u got. So until steam can see, I wont risk putting the karambit on my account so you can get it back
  6. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    Btw, you had a scam warning message when I traded you, so maybe thats something that you should look into before trading people :)
  7. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    You are such an liar! Why would you remove me from friends AND block me when I asked of proof that you sent me the money!
  8. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    Nice, you are now spamming all my friends comments on their profiles saying im a scammer? Very mature.
  9. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    More proof that I have never had an transaction made on my bitcoin wallet account! NOT RECEIVED OR SENT!

Attached Files:

10. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    And since you can't send any proofs of you sending bitcoin so screenshots of your transactions or even your bitcoin wallet makes you a total liar and scammer.
  11. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    HAHAHAHA you made a new bitcoin account just to show this?! im done >.<
  12. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    Im not going to send any pictures because that would make me a moron to reveal previous transactions and codes that can be traced back.
  13. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    Provide evidence of your transaction sent to me or be quiet.
  14. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    I will be quiet and see what the others have to say about this :p
  15. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    You can see the same matching wallet code on every image of my wallet being empty and without transactions.
  16. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    yup But its simple to take a screenshot of before I sent anything ;) not that hard and im not that stupid to fall for it
  17. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    You can see the time stamp of my computer clock in the down right corner of every screenshot. And nothing in your behavior explains why you would unfriend and block me once I asked of proof that you sent me the BTC when I did not receive it.
  18. Buckbuckthechicken

Steam:
    1) timestamp can be changed, any smart person would know that
    2) I unfriended you because you were taking advantage of me once i figured it out I deleted you and I blocked you when you started spamming on my friends profiles.
  19. Draiv

Draiv New User

Steam:
    You deleted and blocked me when I asked the screenshot of your transactions SINCE I NEVER RECEIVED IT AND ALSO AT THE SAME TIME YOU REMOVED ME AND BLOCKED ME YOU MOVED TO KNIFE TO OTHER ACCOUNT SUSPICIOS HUH??...
  20. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Stop spamming and turning this into a drama thread.

Accused, prove that you're not guilty or go away, you won't be able just to talk it away.