1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197991975615 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Syrah「✔」, Jun 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:27839016
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197991975615

Victim profile: 76561198015943761

What happened? Description:
    He added me in response to my CSGO Lounge trade in which I offer my entire inventory. Said he wanted to buy my whole inventory, and we agreed on a price. Then he said he didn't want to pay first, but he would be okay with buying through OP Skins. Because I don't want him to just buy the nice items, at first I disagreed, but I made a new proposal, to sell my Howl for the price of my entire inventory. Once he had purchased the Howl, I would have then sent him the rest of my inventory for free through a Steam trade. He agreed to this, but first he wanted to "check me out" using my trade link. At first I was hesitant, but then I read that other people can't do any harm with just the trade link, so I sent him the trade link, and we proceeded.

So I put my Howl up on OP skins for the agreed price of 2435€ and I sent him the link to the item on OP skins. Obviously, the link didn't work for him, he said he got an Error (11), and he told me to take the item back, and put it back up again.

So I took the item back, and as I was talking to him (because I already knew what he was going to do), I told him "OK I'm putting it back up again", and voila, 2 trade offers popped up in no time, from a fake OP skins bot, with a fake confirmation code and everything, even though I never even PUT the item back up!

The wholething is on tape in this Youtube video, and I also made plenty of screenshots:

Provide Evidence:
    See all evidence below. And please also watch the video if there's still any doubt:

Attached Files:

2. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
  3. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Here's one more screenshot proving that the guy I'm chatting with is actually the same guy as the one I showed you the profile of.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Syrah「✔」 Reopen the trade offers you got- do this in a web browser - hover your mouse pointer over the users name in question the bot..so it shows up the URL at the bottom -screen shot that pls and upload full screen.
  5. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Like this?

Attached Files:

6. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    Obviously he's using a second account to send me the trade offers, but as you can see in the video, it's really him doing it (I'm not talking to anyone else or anything).
    I even CONFIRMED that it's him at the end, when he tells me "it's OK to click any of the 5 trade offers with incorrect verification codes".

The bot he used is:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/bot1204_opskins
  7. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    You will need to do it again - and this time when you get the NEW custom URL as you can see that one has been changed.... put it into the Steamrep search bar and copy/paste me the SR profile block of the user along with the new screenshot.
  9. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

10. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
  11. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  13. R O B I N S O N

R O B I N S O N Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:15854943
    I just want to ask you something. HOW CAN U BE SURE THAT BOT IS MINE.
    EVERYBODY CAN SEND HIM TRADE OFFER. HE NEED TO REPORT BOT NOT ME. Thanks in advice.
    Actually he contacted me i didnt add him. -_-
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @W A G N E R If you are not involved with the report please do not post in it.
  15. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @R O B I N S O N Nobody said the bot was yours.... I'm just moving the report to review -it may or may not be completed at this time.
  16. Syrah「✔」

Syrah「✔」 New User

Steam:
    This has to be a joke right? The video undeniably proves that the bot is his. He asks me for my trade link, and 5 minutes later a fake OP Skins bot sends me a trade offer.
  17. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    This report is under investigation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  18. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.