1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197992827466 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 88epicconra, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 88epicconra

88epicconra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51862047
    This?

Attached Files:

2. 88epicconra

88epicconra New User

Steam:
    This?

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Full screen and yes - but need to be full showing even windows start bar.
  4. 88epicconra

88epicconra New User

Steam:
    Okay, I think this is right.

Attached Files:

5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok thanks I'll go over everything shortly
  6. J e f f r e y

J e f f r e y Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16280869
    this has to be a joke? i got banned on csgolounge for which reason? right now, i think i'll quit with csgolounge and post this to youtube, this is funny , we traded 1;1 and + he wanted bitcoins but we both agreed on keys on discord, and he 2 times tried to scam me for bitcoins, he sent me 2 times 0,03$ guns, deal was to send me ST m4a4 howl, not 3 cents guns, and i almost send him full amount of money for 0,03$ skins ,wow, okay, i think this is enough, i respect you admins, but you'll need to respect us too, if you ban me on csgolounge like you did, then ban him too, or remove me ban, i think thats not fair from you, this has to be a joke?
    And there is the screenshots that he tried to scam me:
    He sent me 2 times 0,03 cents gun and said this was a try,wow that was a try, try to scam me? or what? I HOPE YOU ARE JOKING.
    THIS WAS TRADE, NOT CASH TRADE, HE TRADE ME THE GUN FOR KEYS, what explanation do you need anymore?
    If you don't remove this BAN from csgolounge, i can only say THIS IS FUNNY and steamrep is looking to be funny in the future.

https://gyazo.com/4ea6b343811aacd76ce5eece99ebeac0 [​IMG]
    https://gyazo.com/26958f1fca8b7463b2455fd2e7d71f10
  7. 88epicconra

88epicconra New User

Steam:
    I sent offers for 3 cent items because he claimed if I sent him an item, and he didn't send me bitcoins I would have enough time to cancel the trade offer, so I sent him the items to time how long it takes for a trade offer to register.
  8. 88epicconra

88epicconra New User

Steam:
    Also, he said in his post we agreed for a 1:1 trade, but as shown in a picture I linked in the original post (and I will link it again) he said something like "look I am going to send the money now but I need to restart pc first" If we had an agreement for a 1:1 trade he would not have said this and then went offline.

Attached Files:

9. J e f f r e y

Steam:
    I AM GOING TO QUIT WITH EVERYTHING BECAUSE IM NOT HASOON AND IM NOT AN AMERICAN EVERYBODY CAN MAKE RUSH ON ME. I THINK THIS IS f✿✿✿✿✿✿ JOKE.
    IF IM HASOON YOU WILL REMOVE ME THIS BAN IN 30 SEC, AND YOU ANSWERED TO HIM IN 20 minutes, YOU CAN NOT ANSWER ME IN 24 HOURS, THIS STEAMREAP IS FREAKING JOKE!
    IF YOU DON'T REMOVE THIS BAN FROM LOUNGE IN 10 MINUTES, IM GOING TO POST THIS "JOKE" to YOUTUBE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, AND THIS IS SCAM?????? HE TOOOK 155 keys FOR GUN, IS THAT A SCAM? WOW THIS IS SO FUNNY!
    ENJOY! AND THANKS. I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN ANYTHING MORE. THATS ALL FROM ME, JUST WANT TO SAY , ITS BETTER FOR YOU GUSY THIS IS JOKE, IM LEAVING MONEY ON CSGOLOUNGE not him, he is just idiot which reporting peoples for no reason. THANKS. for 5 years i dont know to make screenshots like him,to not go over this. ITS OKAY, YOU BANNED ME OUT OF LOUNGE, and with me will go out more then 20 peoples from lounge. THANKS BECAUSE OF THIS, THIS IS AN OBVIOUS JOKE, THANK YOU.
  10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok
  11. J e f f r e y

Steam:
    ЩĄ | Horse Can i get explanation why i got banned on csgolounge, and why this is scam? This is trade?
    OK- becasuse im not HASOON?
    OK - because im not American?
    OK - because this is scam and he took more then 155k +
    Ok - because WHY?

I dont want to force anything, but can you give me answer please why i got banned on csgolounge.
    THanks ЩĄ | Horse in advice for answer. But i was revolted when i saw this report. and That i got banned out of csgolounge. ?
    REASON PLEASE? ЩĄ | Horse
  12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your current status here has ZERO effect on csgolounge - they can ban you for whatever reason they wish. If you have issues with that ban then take it up with them.
    We have NO control over any site or community that bans you or blocks you from using their services.
  13. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    That was current status -I've completed report - Accused can also be reported to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.