1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197993275915 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by FHRITP -FRED BETTING!, Feb 1, 2016.

1. FHRITP -FRED BETTING!

FHRITP -FRED BETTING! New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51877571
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197993275915

Victim profile: 76561198064020870

What happened? Description:
    he added me for selling he's awp medusa. after i transfered the money he said he already gave the medusa to me. he had other awp in he's inventory but he said its different. now he blocked me and said he will report ME? please bann this bastard. the money was family/friends so i cant dispute​

Provide Evidence:
    he added me for selling he's awp medusa. after i transfered the money he said he already gave the medusa to me. he had other awp in he's inventory but he said its different. now he blocked me and said he will report ME? please bann this bastard. the money was family/friends so i cant dispute​

Attached Files:

2. LebrO

LebrO New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16505093
    Real SS right here.

The real story is that he posted on my CSGOLounge Trade to trade his own Medusa FT for my Flip Black Pearl FN
    Then after couple of minutes, he wanted to trade back and i didn't want to have my Flip back (I JUST DON'T LIKE IT).

So he did a "bad trade" with me and it's all his fault, there is no scam here.

He edited the SS he took too.

This is his main account and he do multiple reports on me to get me "trade ban"
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198250932356

Attached Files:

• ss1.png
      ss1.png
      File size:
      364.4 KB
      Views:
    • ss2.png
      ss2.png
      File size:
      258.5 KB
      Views:
    • ss3.png
      ss3.png
      File size:
      192.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Report has been rejected due to fake evidence, and reporter has been tagged on multiple accounts.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**