1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197993553255 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by luN, Aug 29, 2014.

1. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16819919
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197993553255

Victim profile: 76561197993905566

What happened? Description:
    He told me he was going to buy my knife via paypal presented alot of rep and said he was a trust worthy key sellsman wich was proven on his profile/cslounge.
    Even show'd me prints from is paypal.​

Provide Evidence:
    Here you go i actually recorded the whole thing
    http://www.twitch.tv/bigbosslun/b/563144922
    theres a vod on my stream should be enought to ban this guy's ass !​

Attached Files:

2. Evl1 #keys

Evl1 #keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16643763
    Is that anohter video setup? Who is impersonating me in this video recording?
    Nice picture of my pofile, looks like photoshop evidence you uploaded here.
  3. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    And you have the balls to come here and say that waw
    in the video im constatly checking your profile throw the message box and ur telling it isnt you?
    Either you givme my knife back or justice will be made.
  4. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    And how is your paypal next to my message box also , when your speaking to me?
    Wich show up in the video ?
    And u have the nerves to come here and state that this is a fake video
    Creeps behind the computer are the new gen of people who should stop breathing.
  5. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    Also bro i know that ur from the Netherlands ive got your IP.
    You also scamed the wrong dude im giving you 24h's to add me and givme my value back or things are gona get real.
  6. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    You should probably add your paypal history back one month if you want your report to be consider, good luck!

On a side note, threatening someone with their IP address on a public forum meant to mark known trade scammers probably isn't a good idea...

Well, if you didn't scam him you have absolutely nothing to be worried about as there's definite consequences for showing or making fake evidence. However it would definitely help if you provided both your paypal history and your trade history as well if you mean to deny the evidence shown in the report.
  7. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    My Trade history
    Now tell me its a fake

Attached Files:

8. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    And i wasnt threatening i was doing something with is IP i just ment i know where he was from and i could find out easly who he realy is.
  9. Evl1 #keys

Evl1 #keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:16643763
    If the admins want my full PayPal history including his transaction and details of it, I will upload them.
    I can also upload my trading history if admin that has to decide this report requests it. I have all the proof this is fake.
  10. luN

luN New User

Steam:
    The only thing i can do to end this, is request and admin who can use the teamviewer with me and just see my trading history and how it goes directly to his profile.
    Should end it right there, i just dont understand how this guy has the nerves to do this.