1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197995513590 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 420NoSqueek, Nov 21, 2014.

1. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41778007
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197995513590

Victim profile: 76561198043821743

What happened? Description:
    Almost 2 weeks ago. (8 nov) I got contaced by Xanax (later changed name to Variety of bucks) and he offered me 1200 euros. I didn't trust him at first. But he suggested a middleman, I checked him on SteamRep and he was clean, so i agreed. I gave him my details and traded my StatTrak M9 Bayonet Fade FN. It was delayed by a lot. And when i tried to get the knife back today (Friday 21st) because the money had not yet arrived. I noticed they blocked me. I've got a lot of logs. Hope you guys can see the truth in this.​

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/LQAgq
    Some more sceenshots of the trade agreement and middleman.
    I will post some more screenshots soon.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @420NoSqueek

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

In addition to the above, we need uncropped, unedited screenshots of your inventory history, ranging from November 17th to 22nd, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.

Finally, we need proof of nonpayment for the knife and an unredacted version of your above screenshot. If you are uncomfortable posting that publicly, you may add me to submit the requested evidence privately. Use the link below my avatar, and post a comment on my Steam profile.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @420NoSqueek Still need PayPal history.
  5. 420NoSqueek

420NoSqueek New User

Steam:
    SS of Unredacted agreement and steambrowser history.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @420NoSqueek,

Your report was accepted for this user, though they were already banned for other reports. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during any appeal. The middleman in this transaction, Grinnux, was also banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
    Hidden Content: