1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197995743732 - (blakurY / [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dr. Gregory House, Apr 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Gregory House

Dr. Gregory House New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29850339
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197995743732 (blakurY)

Victim profile: 76561198019966406

What happened? Description:
    Paypal Invoice scam. blakurY said he was going to pay $77 for my M4A4 Asiimov Field-Tested. He shows me a fake transaction that i will link. He also told me that i would get my money soon after he sent it. ( I never got the money ) So i traded him my M4A4 Asiimov. Soon after this he unfriends me and blocked me from his account. From April 12th - April 19th his friends were +reping him during our trade.This just shows he was conspiring to scam someone. The screenshot that i linked is the PayPal invoice he sent me. The second screenshot is us trading the M4A4 Asiimov.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. blakurY

blakurY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17739002
    Ohh this is strange
    This post has been sent to me today by my friend and i was shocked.
    I am confused. This must be some full of hate kid that wants to stain my good name.
    I am a respected trader and have started my trading history on 12 of april therefor all the +rep are coming from them. They are all my friend because i am friendly and we become friends after the transactions specially that we are all counter strike players.
    I also want to specify that i never owned an m4 asiimov and i still do not own it by this day
    Also the trade that House shows could be faked because only my nickname is showed, any of his friends could do it.
    The other things is he shows some weird paypal screen. it doesint show my name there or anything that could link to me.
    I dont know who he is, yes i have blocked him because i was spaming me with messages such as give me ur items or i will report u.
    I have no idea why but he is successfully ruining my reputation and i would like this post removed.
  3. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    All he is trying to do is cover his ass. He scammed me; don't believe anything he says. Full of hate kid? Maybe i wouldn't be full of hate if you didn't scam me out of my Asiimov. The trade i have posted is not fake as well. I'm not letting you get away with scamming me. That weird screenshot from Paypal is what you sent to me which is obviously a fake transaction. Never once did i say i was going to report. I never harassed you about it I'm a good person i believed everything you said to me about how i will get my money soon until you blocked me on steam. I hope this ruins you're rep since you actually scammed me i want people to know to be careful when trading with you.
  4. @PirateANGEL

@PirateANGEL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9816632
    Easiest way to prove your innocence would be to post an unedited/uncropped trade history for April 13.
  5. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    THANK YOU!
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need a picture of the original chat agreement. Full screen Steam client chat window. unedited
    I need a picture of your trade history also full screen Steam client browser unedited
    I need a picture of the invoice that he sent you in unedited full screen browser.
    Upload all files of evidence with the Upload a File button at the bottom of the page.
  7. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    I plan on taking a video and posting it soon. The video will have me viewing my trade history and clicking on your name and when it brings me to your steam profile. Then that should be more than enough proof that it is real.
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Enough with the petty arguing. Provide the evidence needed and i will proceed with your report.
  9. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    This is the first video showing you my trade history.
    This video shows you the fake transaction he sent to me through that website. I have requested from that website to give me the name of the person who uploaded the screenshot to help prove blakurY uploaded it. The only thing i don't have is a screenshot of our chat agreement unless there is a way to get chat history i don't have it.
  10. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    on the first video skip to 30 seconds first video i've ever edited XD
  11. blakurY

blakurY New User

Steam:
    It shows that you Keith Cicala traded with me blakurY
    However there is no proof that the weird transaction you are showing links to me... I did not send that
    I got an offer from you that you want to trade an asiimov for a capsule ( my brother told me about this today, he sometimes plays on my computer since i have better specs and he thought its a free asiimov so why not accept )
    I never knew about the exsistence of this transaction as i said before i am a trusted seller that owns items of larger value than Dr.Gregory.
    Also why would scam people on a steam account that has 6 years of exsistence and all the games that i need. Isint it just stupid?
    So please House just tell them the truth that you or someone on your account offered this stupid trade and you want it back because it was your mistake.
    I have nothing to do with IT....!
  12. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    I already proved that he was lying in the first place; now hes just making stuff up.
  13. blakurY

blakurY New User

Steam:
    Yeah? proved that i was lying? quote the lie that i said?
    I bet you can't since i fixed my error saying i never had an asiimov because my bro accepted the trade not I
    I had no ignorance of this matter :]
  14. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    If you didn't know about the Asiimov why did you traded it away and get a M9 Bayonet? Weird isn't how you had no clue you had the Asiimov for a week. What did the M9 Bayonet just appear in your inventory like the Asiimov?
  15. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    Yet i caught you again in another lie weird right?
  16. blakurY

blakurY New User

Steam:
    Where did i say i traded the asiimov for the bayonet?
    I bought the bayonet of the steam market...
  17. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Oh, the "My Brother Line" that is a good one. Ive never herd that one before.
    Marking ready for admin to review.
  18. Dr. Gregory House

Steam:
    Thank you so much SIVARTZ. You don't know how much this means to me. :)
  19. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
  20. blakurY

blakurY New User

Steam:
    I appeal that there is no sufficient proof of my involvement in this.
    All that exsists is a trade record between me and house.
    No conversation history
    No payment or scam history. Nothing links to me...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.