1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197995749572 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ANETiXX<3#CHEAPKEYSWAP, May 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANETiXX<3#CHEAPKEYSWAP

ANETiXX<3#CHEAPKEYSWAP Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34167095
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197995749572

Victim profile: 76561198028599918

What happened? Description:
    Today I made a deal with a trusted game trader. It was supposed to be my 20 CS:GO keys for his Grand Theft Auto V. So we agreed to do the trade and when i went first (because he told me to do so, he said that he would get the gift after the trade) I gave him 20 keys. After 5 or so minutes he gifted me Grand Theft Auto V ,but it was a different version from what we decided on. I've got a Russian region game. I quickly wrote him that i want my keys back and that I would gift him Grand Theft Auto V back, but he declined and said to change my vpn instead. I know that is against the agreement... And here I am ... Without my keys or my Grand Theft Auto V that i can play ...​

Provide Evidence:
    its in Lithuanian[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Dimes

Dimes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34182600
    He has no conscience.He wants only profit from people.Also, he is buying games through VPN. It's against SSA!
  3. ANETiXX<3#CHEAPKEYSWAP

ANETiXX<3#CHEAPKEYSWAP Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34167095
  4. Modestas

Modestas Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:17741922
    I didn't get back game becose i sell keys and buy game for keys moneys... i give instruction about how activate this game but he not accept...
  5. Dimes

Dimes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34182600
    Why have you not told that this game will be region locked?Also,do you know that you can't use VPN? http://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

You are entitled to use the Software for your own use, but you are not entitled to: (i) sell, grant a security interest in or transfer reproductions of the Software to other parties in any way, nor to rent, lease or license the Software to others without the prior written consent of Valve; (ii) host or provide matchmaking services for the Software or emulate or redirect the communication protocols used by Valve in any network feature of the Software, through protocol emulation, tunneling, modifying or adding components to the Software, use of a utility program or any other techniques now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose including, but not limited to network play over the Internet, network play utilizing commercial or non-commercial gaming networks or as part of content aggregation networks, without the prior written consent of Valve; or (iii) exploit the Software or any of its parts for any commercial purpose.
  6. Modestas

Steam:
    buyer activate and play this game now. please remove this raport
  7. [NLR] Princess LunaPie

[NLR] Princess LunaPie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42534105
    Can you upload full and uncropped screenshots of the entire chat? And did he tell you it was region locked or ROW?
  8. Modestas

Steam:
    can u delate this?
  9. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hiya. A few questions.

1. Did you ask the accused whether the game you wanted to trade for was region locked?
    2. Do you have a screenshot of Question #1?
    3. Can you upload a screenshot of the entire chat?

Thanks.
  10. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Hello ANETiXX<3#CHEAPKEYSWAP,

You were unable to present additional evidence within seven days.
    Your report is now archived.

Please create a new report if new evidence comes to light.

Best,
    Gentleman
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.