1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197996060409 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☜✰☞ LiFe KiNg☜✰☞, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561197996060409

Victim profile: 76561197996060409

What happened? Description:
    He Was Paying 10 k for 3 csgo gift ! I gave him 6 He gave me 10 keys and not giving 10 more I have screen Shots also He is not even Responding , I sended him offers also he went offline and online no response Ignoring , Please Take care of this Scammer !​

Provide Evidence:
    16:45 - ☜✰☞ LiFe KiNg☜✰☞ #same: Please response
    I mean I lost my History just this left !​

Attached Files:

2. CrazY 2

CrazY 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:17897340
    You sent me tradeoffer for 6 CS:GO when i was giving 10 keys, that is great deal. I'm saying "you sent". Not me. I didn't scam you in any way :)
  3. CrazY 2

CrazY 2 New User

Steam:
    i can't edit last post, but there's a screen that says you sent the offer and i've not scammed you in any way.

Attached Files:

4. I already Messaged I will Trade 6 copy so 3 copy for 10 keys you told then I sended the offer of 10 more keys then you ignoring ! Who would like to Sell 1 csgo for 1.6 keys
    Just Tell us That you are poor and Need keys so scaming and ignoring and doing other stuffs also !
  5. CrazY 2

CrazY 2 New User

Steam:
    Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    what? i've not made you any transaction via paypal!
  6. Scammer Just tell me that's you have to give me 10 key or not as I gave you 6 gifts ! just answer it !
  7. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It would help your case if you could upload uncropped screenshots of your entire chat with accused, to see what was your agreement with him/her, and your trade history.
  8. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Without the chat agreement your report is not valid.
    I need the entire chat agreement.
  9. I shutdown my PC and I came back and I lost My History . Which Cropped screen Shot are you Talking about ?
  10. Just Saw He Was Having a lot of keys Now He transferred somewhere because he know he scammed me ! :mad:
  11. CrazY 2

CrazY 2 New User

Steam:
    You sent me a tradeoffer and i accepted it. I haven't even agree with you for the price. Watch up for my keys today if you want to send more offers ! :) I am buying everyday a lot more gifts and i can't allow myself to have any bad reputation by a dumb guy. That you've failed while sending your offer and then added me and cried to give you more keys is your problem. Finally, i would like to get the report solved, ofc i haven't scammed that guy (really, i would have to scam a guy for 6 csgos....). There's type of thread : Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt. Even in post he wrote, he wanted to sell me csgo gifts for keys. There's nothing related with paypal. It's no longer funny. I'm again uploading the screenshot that says he sent me tradeoffer. It's being sad that kid from csgolounge choosed wrong number of keys and now he made a steamrep report. I ask for closing that report.
    Thank you,
    CrazY

Attached Files:

12. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.