1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561197996495980 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HotStuff1337-StarBeast, Nov 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

HotStuff1337-StarBeast New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:35415091
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561197996495980

Victim profile: 76561198031095911

What happened? Description:
    I had a friend list of over 250 people that because of this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ I decided to clean today of all level 0-5 levels, private profiles and whoever else I don't know. This person apparetnly was on this list. I accept nearly allf riend invites, except for the most suspicious or extremely wrong kind of profiles. So this dude was apparently there. What I have on my profile is the lsit of games I have for trade. Xenonauts was one of these games that I got few weeks ago from Humble Bundle. I traded it obviously and some of the items from that bundle were not traded up to this day. Today for 24 hours straight, this pig shitted on my profile accusing me of f✿✿✿✿✿✿ xenonauts key that gotten revoked from his profile. Now the problem is, that if I was wanted to scam this a✿✿✿✿✿✿, why wouldn't I change my name and block him? No instead I cleaned up profile, changed my url a bit, so this pig stops. I don't reply after all to false accusations. I am level 45 now. Why the hell would I frigging scam him as he claims for 1.99$ game, when xenonauts key alone is over 22$? Wouldn't I just trade it for something at least 15 $ of worth???! This is f✿✿✿✿✿✿ stupid. This motherf✿✿✿er who I don't even know who he is probably couldn't trade the s✿✿✿ himself or smth. or maybe just enjoys big profiles go down. I don't have a SINGLE person who accused me of scamming or cheating. And now this f✿✿✿face come with accusations, and chat history that excuse me doesn't even f✿✿✿✿✿✿ exist. ''Hey here is my chat history.. oh oops it can't be opened.. but you have to trust me''. What the f✿✿✿? Who the f✿✿✿ scams like this? You prick. Your profile is s✿✿✿, mine is ot. I guess that's why you decided to go with proof that doesn't exist to get me out of the way. f✿✿✿ you you wussy. Pig s✿✿✿s like you are weak inrl. If I saw you motherf✿✿✿er Id f✿✿✿✿✿✿ fist punch for being a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ backstabbing lying ho. Maybe then you'd get some decency and some f✿✿✿✿✿✿ brain. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ prick!

I report this felch for trying to sabotage my profile. ''So many years on record and hey I all of a sudden I have to reach level 45 with no bans or anything, with no -reps or any other s✿✿✿ and hey noo I have to become according to this DVA a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ scammer. You pumpkin head that got his key revoked for buying it where, on f✿✿✿✿✿✿ g2a? You skunky sea hag! Too bad your daddy didn't teach you decency, skunk!

It's hard to make screenshots of a case like this, since I didn't lose any keys, don't have any trade history with this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and pretty much nothing. I have to report this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ for I seem to be his competitor or smth alike. I'll have to post screenshots of the s✿✿✿ he accused me of. This is basically done to blacken my profile. Again, this is ridiculous. If I was a scammer, wouldn't I scam for idk.. really expensive, then block and remove him right away from friends. change all info, even the goddamn profile? You can be found by even your profile description. Why if I am such a frigging scam, that scammed him out of nothing (I would say lol if not for the s✿✿✿ he did here) didn't AT LEAST block him and then covered my tracks by becoming another person, by changing allt he crap I can? This is stupid beyond redemption! I have a clean profile in everything heck even the stupid VAC. Not a single other person accused me of anything, except for being rude, but hey tis f✿✿✿ deserves all the s✿✿✿ in return for his pile of poo!​

Provide Evidence:
    The only thing that can be found on his backstabbing. I will not tolerate any kinds of s✿✿✿ to destroy my reputation or my profile or my anything. This is undeserved and I refuse to settle for this pig not getting his own s✿✿✿ in his face like a boomerang.​

Attached Files:

2. l4w

l4w New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:126231298
    Please provide all screenshots completely uncropped and unedited
  3. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

Steam:
    You can see the links for the first two. The other one ..well I made it bigger. Also he accuses me of stolen card. I can make a picture of my card, but I'd rather have you contact steam to prove him wrong, or see paypal details or whatever you think of. If I post my card details here, he will steal money one day. It's beend one bfeore. All they needs is card info to make it work, usually to buy stuff on the internet. Ask paypal, ask steam. if I was using stolen identity or anything like that. Please just do this case so I can block this a✿✿✿✿✿✿ on steam. His s✿✿✿ is never-ending!

I would never risk my profile of anything. i would never spend money on games, badges, emoticons, backgrounds, leveling ups, ETC. Jesus Christ.. the world with f✿✿✿edy greedy a✿✿✿✿✿✿ douches that just wait to f✿✿✿ up good looking, clean profiles. That Pig!

Attached Files:

4. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

Steam:
    Why would I even spend money on foils? Why? God I hate filthy people: I'm gonna be raging soon!
  5. kalirion

kalirion New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18115126
  6. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

Steam:
    Right b✿✿✿✿ after shitting like the pig you are on my profile I am supposed to be nice to you. Aha, like to f✿✿✿ with your logic, a✿✿✿✿✿✿. That s✿✿✿, + this other s✿✿✿ you did? No f✿✿✿✿✿✿ way I am to be nice to a✿✿✿✿✿✿s like you. And yes b✿✿✿✿, the thread is what i am openly referring to, but hey you've seen the links, you already know that. Oh we are so suddenly hurt that we can not go away with destroying your competitor's profile and saying all the s✿✿✿ we can without facing the same consequences in return. Oh how butt hurt you are! Here, a salty tear for you. But hey that is life, where karma bites back for the s✿✿✿ people do. Or pigs. Are you anything more than a lying annoyed pig? For these things you do, you are but only that and nothing more. Speaking nice is what good people deserve in return, but you, you... you are neither. So suck it up ho, when you do this kind of s✿✿✿ to me, prepare to take a hit and fall in your own grave that you dug up for the one you ''oh... so don't like''.
  7. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

Steam:
    Oh look at those -reps.. wait there are no -reps.. no nothing according to you.. not even a 2nd angry pig like yourself... everyone is so happy....but you.. hmm... interesting. I bet you didn't even subscribe to my comments, because you know that you f✿✿✿ed up already too many times and even that doesn't make you lucky. Or should I expect perhaps a few low-level profiles perhaps to all of a sudden come and try to spoil my reputation before this case is closed and perhaps steal a few keys? You f✿✿✿ed up your key.. you f✿✿✿ed up this, you f✿✿✿ed up that and ''Hot Stuff is just a very bitchy opponent who just doesn't wanna concede, yield before the supreme one. Mo-o-o-m-my''. Too bad she didn't spank you enough with a belt and put some morals in the disgusting heart of yours when you were 5. look at the living crap you became. Pfff..biatch!
  8. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

Steam:
    I caught you red-handed mr Piggy once again. So here is your ''how you get rid of competition 101 when dirty lies don't cut'', huh mr backstabber totally not a pig too? ; ) Writing to my friends asking not to trade with me. Interesting, also considering that you failed at every word of yours and every step of yours. But hey to hell with you.

These following screenshots are of people on my profile currently (hopefully they wont listen to this a✿✿✿✿✿✿, or well then they aren't really friends are they?) Anyway to show that these comments belong to that profile Im showing in case this f✿✿✿ deletes them AS HE ASKS AND MANIPULATES THEM INTO BETRAYING ME; REMOVING ME AND MOST LIKELY ACT LIKE SCAREDY CATS and post -reps w/o even trading, or call me a scam or whatever else.. again w/o trading at all. So Im showing that this Pig's comments really belong to the profile Im showing. Oh I am so assuming you posted this to many others. Funny thing is.. no one unfriended me, no one got scared of ur comments, no one acted like a b✿✿✿✿ u wish they acted as. Plan failed motherf✿✿✿er... ogh no is it daddy or granny f✿✿✿✿er? ; ) I know it must also be that your profile is so sucky. Not being arrogant here, but shooting the facts that if people say it attracts them, then it must really continue to upset your stomach. Hmmm .. being a dirty Pig... when s✿✿✿ comes leaking out of your every hole.

Excuse me. What was that once again? Oh it hurts not to hear politness in return for your Pig s✿✿✿? Well that's the rule of nature. I am so sorry.. not! You get what you deserve, cunty wanker!

Attached Files:

9. HotStuff1337-StarBeast

Steam:
    Hey, hey Mr. Piggy Clitty Litter. Please do take a picture of yourself and write your real name. I will call my Url ''Kalirion-the-Pig-the-eater-of-his-own-greazy-ballz-who-is-also-my-avatar''. And change a picture to you spitting vomit on ur own broken, little dick and your momma spanking u from behind with a hot pan. x ) But we all know that won't stop you, Mr. Hairy Axe Wound from loving your evil deeds. tsk tsk tsk Damn banus and his kind.
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see nothing in this report that says anything of a scam. For issues of "fake rep" or "rep" related in Steam you can report it to steam if its against their policy.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

In the meantime I'm invalidating this report on the above grounds.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.