1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197997118655 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ☢ LedZur ☢, Oct 3, 2014.

1. ☢ LedZur ☢

☢ LedZur ☢ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:307062
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197997118655

Victim profile: 76561197960879852

What happened? Description:
    http://csgolounge.com/profile?id=76561197997118655

Added him from that link and I Bought CS:GO keys via paypal, after the payment he just went away like 2 hours and deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Just got scamed like the others, didnt get the keys I purchased.

I see there is more scam reports for this guy, I know you guys do a great work at Steamrep but someone with 5-6 posts should be marked as Scamer quick.​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    We need full, unedited, uncropped screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history. We also need the dates to span a little wider than a day.

Please provide a new uncropped, unedited screenshot of your inventory history, taken from within the Steam client with the URL bar visible. If you don't have the URL bar visible within Steam, please enable it. To enable the URL bar, go to View -> Settings -> Interface. Check the box next to Display Steam URL address bar when available.
  3. ☢ LedZur ☢

☢ LedZur ☢ New User

Steam:
    This Scammer has more than one post, I know you have rules you must follow / do but, Don't you have enough evidences from all the ppl to ban him/her?

Attached Files:

4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Can you please take a new screenshot of your trade history, within the Steam client with the URL bar visible?

Also, I still need a full, uncropped screenshot of your PayPal All Activity history. In addition to that screenshot, please provide a screenshot of the full details from your payment to the accused.
  5. ☢ LedZur ☢

☢ LedZur ☢ New User

Steam:
    Cang Le is the Scammer.

Attached Files:

• omg.jpg
      omg.jpg
      File size:
      218.9 KB
      Views:
    • omg2.jpg
      omg2.jpg
      File size:
      376.9 KB
      Views:
  6. ☢ LedZur ☢

☢ LedZur ☢ New User

Steam:
    I didnt notice, but I saw other posts with All Activity paypal screenshots modified, what the hell is going on?

Also my screenshots from browser are in spanish, "TODA LA ACTIVIDAD" means ALL ACTIVITY.
  7. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    What do you mean modified? We try to look for modified screenshots, and when we see it request originals. Also, comprendo un poquíto español.
  8. ☢ LedZur ☢

☢ LedZur ☢ New User

Steam:
    I'm still waiting for this damn post and get the guy I reported marked as scammer, my post still in "Need More Info" and I sent everything you need.

So what the heck are you waiting to mark him with 7 posts opened against that scammer?
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    We're still waiting for the full payment details of your payment to the accused. Please upload a full, uncropped screenshot of that.
  10. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    I'm going to mark this as evidence provided for now, due to the other outstanding reports and all other evidence being in order. If you are the reporter, we are looking for a screenshot of your PayPal payment details for the single transaction, where you sent 14.40 EUR to the accused. Please provide that.