1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561197997488196 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Opdus, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Opdus

Opdus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37629084
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197997488196

Victim profile: 76561198035523897

What happened? Description:
    Don't trust scammed FT Howl. Really needed money so I took the chance. Atleast its just a in-game skin and not my money. I do not have the steam chat anymore closed out of habit, but i can provide whats avaible. Just want to get him out there so it does happen to anyone else.​

Provide Evidence:
    g​

Attached Files:

2. wanna be

wanna be New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:18611234
    Yeah nice try, to fake my account and try to say im scammer.
    stop it, if i dont want to buy your howl with the real money dont try to say im scammer!
    you dont got any proofs from the chat, why ? cuz you close it or cuz you fake my the trade with me and just take screenshot from my steam profile!
  3. Opdus

Opdus New User

Steam:
    Look at you getting all defensive after a scam I have plenty and can upload more later. Thanks though.
  4. Opdus

Opdus New User

Steam:
    Well finished eating, all my info is based off your csgolounge account that how I added you to friends got in contact with you and found this steamrep page to report. I have pictures of the howl in your inventory. Pictures of the trade going through. Give me the howl back ill drop it otherwise im going to do everything it takes to let the Traders be able to see what you are. Really hope you don't want to mess up your rep. I attached the additions I was able to get afterwards.

Attached Files:

5. Opdus

Opdus New User

Steam:
    I do see you traded the howl to a different account good thing i have picture before you did it =P. But both your account and your csgolounge say you buy items through paypal. Sorry for the multiple responses just very busy day. < Not for you for the person that will go over the details and decide.
  6. Opdus

Opdus New User

Steam:
    And i can make a video of me pulling of the trade clicking your name in it and it brings up your account.
  7. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    I'm sorry, but if you can't provide proof of a trade agreement then we can't accept this report.