1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561197998224949 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by SuperMar1o, Jun 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35133119
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561197998224949 ()

Victim profile: 76561198024208299

What happened? Description:
    I have been gathering information to nail a scammer ring. You can see the pre-report notes here. http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/so-i-found-a-heavyweight-scammer-10k-now-what.68973/. I have been working on conjunction with Sputnik Satellite to nail the bastard responsible for stealing his earbuds. While he was scammed by someone named Kimmy, we were wrong in assuming he was the brains behind the scamming operation. Not only was he not the brains, but the person who IS the brains (Liberal) was ALSO the brains behind scams back in December 2013 when his old main was banned (Mercy 76561198020848249).

During our investigation we have seen over $10,000 in stolen items just based off of scam reports for his alts, there is no way to know for sure how much this person has stolen but easily $20,000 and up in individual items. Undoubtedly this scamming dirtbag will get away with it again and nothing will be done against him but I am doing my part in making sure people see what has happened here and hopefully someone knows somebody in some form of government who is able to pursue this further, possibly the IC3 division of the FBI or whatever you have in your area.

Almost all my evidence is circumstantial but if you took a second to look at it, you would see that not only is this too big to be a coincidence but that it is almost 100% a sure thing. I would love help from anyone else who feels like trying to link things and if we could get some free-lance people who have the time to investigate this scammer as a person and find out who he is in RL that would be even better.​

Provide Evidence:
    While I am here to report Liberal, he isa not the only person I am reporting. I am also reporting his alts and his scam ring both past and present. Including his alts Kimmy 76561198031387860, Swiftion 76561198079223034, ElDante 76561198012256546, Mercy, 76561198020848249, Liberal 76561197998224949, Slam Jam 76561198077511974, Nikeeee 76561198128148289, Money Mike, 76561198125982090, DJ Maiou 76561198026600615 and others I have either not mentioned or found out about yet.

To make things simple, break things down and make sense of the insane amount of data we have compiled, I made a flowchart with most, if not everything, we have found out of these individuals and who they have stolen from
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwd_BibgEI3hVi00WERFcW1ZQkk/edit?usp=sharing
    This needs to be viewed with draw.io as it has links and is not just an image

For all the nitty gritty details including every piece of information we have now and links we have not yet finished making, you can refer to the spreadsheet below. People with a (!) are scammers, people with a (-) are scammed.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d2MPnzt85dtKZTbmj9TyRnVnt1zoJrVdR6UxE_ZvWg4/edit?usp=sharing

Attached Files:

2. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    When a staff member sees this, can you please remove MayorJoe. He was not meant to be in the list of alts.
    Sputnik Satellite likes this.
  3. Sputnik Satellite

Sputnik Satellite New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31971285
    From the moment I was scammed I got help from my friend Mar1o.
    Also, as Liberal was the first person to obtain my buds after I got scammed (http://backpack.tf/item/162524126) I added him and asked him who sold them to him.
    First he told me it was so much to look into (trade history wise) as he traded so much, but when I told him it would be within 8 pages he started telling me he was busy.
    I asked him about it every now and then but he always came up with reasons why he couldn't try and find my scammer.
    That was when I found out that he had gotten scammed items from another guy that Kimmy scammed.
    I told Mar1o about this and he started doing research and found out this thing was BIG.

I hope you guys won't just let this take time until you look into this as it is serious.
    Liberal seems to be using hacked paypals for doing his scams on his hijacked alts, so everyone trading with them are losing money.
    He have one report on him since wednesday, and it looks like he is either cashing out, or putting away his items to another ALT because of the report.
    We need to grab him as quick as possible so he won't get away with even more money.

Other than that I would like to thank Mar1o for all his incredible work.
    SuperMar1o likes this.
  4. WolfofSorrow

WolfofSorrow New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46759609
    Feel free to add my report information to your docs, etc. Keep fighting the good fight.
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Marking ready for review.
    An admin will review you findings and reply when time allows.
  6. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    Can we please move this along? If not I am going to get friends together and mass -rep his backpack.tf profile so other people do not get scammed by this douche-bag
  7. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    You realize how long it took you to compile this report? It takes twice that long for admin to review it. Also there are many reports that are in queue in front of yours. Be patient.
  8. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    ugh I hear you lol... This should be in its own department though lol some kind of taskforce who deals with large groups but I also understand lack of manpower when its all voluntary. Thanks for the reply, I will attempt patience.
  9. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Thanks for understanding.
    SuperMar1o likes this.
  10. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    It really does not matter anymore anyways, Liberal is mostly done cashing out. No real point in ceremoniously banning his account so *shrug* no real hurry.
  11. Sputnik Satellite

Steam:
    His backpack is now at 228$.
    He only got TF2 keys left, so he is successfully cashing out.
    It's pretty sad that he is getting away with so much money.
  12. My name isnt Wumba

My name isnt Wumba New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:15706121
    Yep, just checked, he moved like all his unusuals out. Obviously he saw this post, why would there be a trader without any unusuals but tonnes of rep and level....
  13. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    And he sold everything. Volunteer or not, you guys are more inefficient then most government agencies. I should of just gone and reported him on his profiles, at least he could not of sold his s✿✿✿. Thanks a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ton for nothing.
  14. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    You should report him on his profile always, no matter if you report him to SR. Always report the user on his profile then report him here or in a partner community. If the user is guilty will be marked on SR, there are (unfortunately) many people that dont look at SR profiles, so he probably sell the items anyways. 99% of the times people who got scammed don't get the items back. he did what all scammers do, that is selling all his items. Him Being marked is probably means that he will not bee able to do big trades ( unusuals) and also money trades. i know it's annoying but at least he will not scam again(when marked).
  15. Sputnik Satellite

Steam:
    A big bump to this. Over 1 and a half month since last post.
    Review this ASAP.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  16. SuperMar1o

SuperMar1o New User

Steam:
    Seriously... I hand you a scammer ring on a silver platter and you walk on by like it's nothing. Review this dipshit and ban his ass!
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  17. Sputnik Satellite

Steam:
    Bump, half a year old.
    Good work steamrep.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  18. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @SuperMar1o ,

I don't see any evidence provided in this report that backs up your accusation here. You provided a random screenshot in your report and besides nobody here from staff will click on any "docs" links or anything similar like that. You need to provide fullscreen and uncropped screenshots as acceptable evidence, I'm rejecting your report because you didn't provide any acceptable evidence by SR standards. Feel free to submit a new report if you can provide all the evidence you have in a screenshot format. Thanks!

Rejected.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.