1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561197998600380 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Seeglem/Abig {TDS}, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Seeglem/Abig {TDS}

Seeglem/Abig {TDS} New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56451992
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197998600380 ()

Victim profile: 76561198073169713

What happened? Description:
    This was my first trade for money ever. He had a csgolounge offer which i commented on, and he said he liked my knife. i was new to the paypal deal, so he sent me one SEK (.14$) as a test, which went through fine, but that was not the price for the bayonet. Then, after that was done, i traded him the knife, and his promise was to send me the money immediately, which he has not done. it has been 13 hours, and i have recieved no money. he has blocked me on steam, and the knife has already been traded out of his backpack. He has a lot of reputation, and a lot of +reps on his profile, a 6 year account, and a lot of games. I thought i could trust him, i guess not. Please believe me, i am pretty distraught, and any advice you guys have would be great. here is an imgur link to all the evidence. : http://www.imgur.com/a/WDKcu

Provide Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/WDKcu here is the imgur album i have. The chat messages are slightly cropped, but as you can see on a lot of them, they have the entire chat there. i would've taken better pictures had i known of that rule, but there is no way to check them now :/

here is the csgolounge trade link: http://csgolounge.com/trade?t=16818901

Attached Files:

Orthur likes this.
  2. Orthur

Orthur New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34046116
    Same happens with me today, this guy is scammer, there're screenshots, hope he will be banned.

Attached Files:

• 123.jpg
      123.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  3. Ravenouz

Ravenouz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:19167326
    How does this evidence you 2 guys put together here show that I'm a scammer? I cannot see that I'm afraid. When it comes to you Orthur I asked you several times if you'd like to cancel the deal, you contiued and asked us to proceed with the thing. You guys are really lost, just telling you. Aswell, none of you're Blocked I just don't like to keep my friends when the deal is finished. I did get both of your items but you both got paid, so stop lie because it's not funny. I really hope a admin comes and shut down this thing because this is just bullshit and I won't take it anymore.
  4. Seeglem/Abig {TDS}

Steam:
    how in any way is this getting paid? [​IMG]
    and you already traded all of your knives and good items away, so it looks like you're preparing for the worst. you're an awful person, and you deserve this ban and more.
  5. Orthur

Orthur New User

Steam:
    I rly dont know how people can be so bad like u.

Attached Files:

6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @Seeglem/Abig {TDS} We do not accept .zip files for evidence. Unpack all evidence and upload it via the Upload a File button at the bottom of the screen.
  7. Ravenouz

Ravenouz New User

Steam:
    I'm not preparing for anything because I've not done anything wrong, for example I've a Stattrak Gut Knife, that I've traded my stuff to so stop talk bullshit.
  8. Seeglem/Abig {TDS}

Steam:
    sorry about that zip, here you go

Attached Files:

9. Seeglem/Abig {TDS}

Steam:
    17 pics in total

Attached Files:

10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    I need a full screen picture of your Paypal all activity screen for the past month. Unedited
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  11. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @Orthur File your own report, yours will not be looked at here.
  12. Orthur

Orthur New User

Steam:
    I should make another topick with screens?
  13. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  14. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    Urm..... Yeah, hence the statement (File your own report)
  15. Ravenouz

Ravenouz New User

Steam:
    Hello there again. I can see what you guys have done here, but the fact is that I've not scammed any of you. I don't know why this is still not been archived or reviewed. It's ruining my trading atm so please review it admin. :)
  16. chiRaq

chiRaq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43417859
    Hahhaha. How odd that the guy who scammed me has about the same exact bs excuse as this scammer?

Some similarities involved: Remove and block after they received X item. Claiming to have send money even though no money has been received. Going offensive and blaming the victims (us). Just off the top of my head.

Sigh - guys, I feel sorry for you. But I guess we should just stop trying to trade away our valuable items for cash. Too many pathetic people are taking advantage of it unfortunately, and ruining it for everyone.
  17. Seeglem/Abig {TDS}

Steam:
    so when will an admin review this?
  18. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    Be patient, the staff work really hard with the bulk of the reports they get everyday. Just have some patience and they'll have dealt with this guys other 5 reports as well as yours. Overall, sorry you lost your stuff hopefully this guy gets dealt with assuming he has committed the accusations. Good luck with future trades!
  19. Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41626606
    Too bad I didnt know about this forum , would've saved my knife .I know he deletes any comentary from his trade page but I swear I will f✿✿✿✿✿✿ watch his threads and every time someone post something I will warn them about this motherf✿✿✿er.I traded all my items for my first knife and he took it just like that.
  20. SevenStars

SevenStars New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42919798
    The best thing you could probably do now is warn others. At the moment, this guy has been posting on dozens of trades with the same garbage as he sent everyone else he's scammed up to this point and has thus since denied every claim to his blatant scams. At this moment I'm trying to contact a csgolounge admin so they can ban or lock his account from spamming these garbage scams everywhere, as he's undoubtedly still trying to scam there. However, somehow I'm doubtful they'll even respond. Good luck with future trades however, hope you don't have to fill out another report in the future.