1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561197999650350 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Glorious Booty, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glorious Booty

Glorious Booty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44729406
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197999650350

Victim profile: 76561198049724540

What happened? Description:
    He offered me $110 through PayPal for my (FT Boreal Forest) butterfly knife, ended up falling for it and lost it in a scam because he accepted the trade offer and then gave the excuse that he could only transfer $200 AT THE LEAST because it was a "business account". I hadn't known the guy since a few days ago when I was on a surf server just trying to learn to surf and he added me.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have two screenshots of chat, from my phone because once you close the steam chat window it's all gone whereas steam app stores all conversations. the first one describes the details of the trade, whereas the second one shows when the scam happened. Note that there aren't timestamps, so I apologize if those are needed. View attachment 409290 View attachment 409291

this next photo shows my paypal transaction history. I never use paypal normally, I've only recently used it to facilitate putting funds on my opskins account instead of having to repeatedly enter my card info. I've blocked out most of my address and the last 4 digits of my card, but I do have the unedited version on hand if you require it.

View attachment 409292

these next photos are my inventory history and my trade offer history, respectively.

View attachment 409293
    View attachment 409294

this next photo is the accused's current inventory as of the time this picture was taken, April 29, 2016 at 11:05pm. I've put emphasis on my knife that still remains in his inventory.

View attachment 409295

this next photo isn't necessarily important to my case, but a day or so after I got scammed I noticed on his profile that he supposedly scammed another person, shown through comments on his profile. I tried to reach out to the other victim to see if there were parallels in our situations, but they keep deleting my friend invites. you can see in the above photo their knife beside mine, the falchion night that was renamed to "Black Knives Matter".

View attachment 409297

I couldn't get it all in one picture because of his obnoxious copypasta that he has displayed on his profile. Here's the top half.

View attachment 409298

If you need anything further, please let me know. As far as the chat goes, I was too naive and didn't take any more than those two and he has since removed me so I can't access the chat again on my phone. Thank you for your time.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Glorious Booty In the future provide the chat from a PC - its very hard to accept mobile if at all in some cases.
    Need a full screen of your paypal activity for the last several days to present - unedited and uncropped full screen.
  3. Glorious Booty

Glorious Booty New User

Steam:
    I realize, I just remembered that I had the chat easily accessible from the steam app and I figured it would be just as good, but I guess not.

Untitled6.png

if you notice in the top left, the history is from the beginning of this year to today. these are the only transactions I've made. Notice how my Balance is at a constant 0, I never put funds in my paypal account.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks moving to review
  5. Glorious Booty

Glorious Booty New User

Steam:
  6. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello @Glorious Booty ,

Thank you for your report.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.