1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561197999778179 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Reese's Feces, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Reese's Feces

Reese's Feces New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:89648893
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561197999778179

Victim profile: 76561198139563514

What happened? Description:
    Convinced me he could trade up some items, very friendly, great rep. Got on voice chat, chatted for a bit shared some jokes, t Traded items, ( Huntsman Min Wear knife, stat trak gut knife, awp pink, AK redline, AK stat trak blue lam) a day later blocked me. Over 400$ worth of items. Refuses to accept friend requests, leaves games i join and now recently set his profile to private. Giant scammer. My fault for having faith in humanity and the steam rep system.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is when i traded and who i traded with. Guy was smart enough to get me on steam voice chat so there is no log, and i am not knowledgeable enough to record it. Guy totally played into my niceness. He set his profile to private but he still has my items in his inventory.​

Attached Files:

2. Rylon

Rylon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:1012411
    ya hes a real POS. scammed me as well out of my blue steel bayonet. steam wont do a thing about it either cant post a comment on his profile all the comments say +rep I say +bullshit scammer. scams you then removes you from friends and blocks all communication like the lil p✿✿✿✿ he is
  3. PromptedJunk

PromptedJunk New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54594788
    Was just looking through my friends list and saw this thread. Been friends with him for a while. Did some trades with him, he's a very fair trader. This isn't like him. He was hacked a month ago, profile set to private and then trade banned. He got his profile back very recently and can't get the trade ban reversed. He lost access to his account for like 2-3 weeks about this time. This doesn't sound like anything he'd do and he knows nothing of this. This wasn't him, this was the person that hacked his account. They also deleted most of his friends list and blocked a lot of people.