1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198000613210 - (naphakarn / [Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HemuS, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HemuS

HemuS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:28808995
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198000613210 (naphakarn)

Victim profile: 76561198017883718

What happened? Description:
    I switched 115 keys for 20 copies of DayZ and the game were revoked from 3 days, step by step, game by game is deleting. I sold it for another customers and now I returned all of cash with no return from him - I lost 115 keys.

He probably use another accounts to buy copies, transfer to him and sell it to me​

Provide Evidence:
    Screens with trade and two from my customers​

Attached Files:

2. HemuS

HemuS New User

Steam:
    Another revoked copy from him

Attached Files:

3. HemuS

HemuS New User

Steam:
    Steam returned me keys (great!), but he still dont have ban
  4. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Due to a backlog of scam reports, and to focus on the ones where items or money were lost, we are freezing the below types of reports. Please report these scam types to our partner communities if they accept them.
    • Fakerep reports:
      • Please report to the community where the fakerep is posted.
        • SteamRep does not maintain reputation threads and does not see profile rep as legitimate. These reports are best addressed by the communities that maintain such threads.
    • CD Keys/Game Code scam reports:
      • Please report to the community where the trade originated and make a steam support ticket. https://support.steampowered.com/
        • Game keys/codes are impossible to verify as legitimate to begin with or what account the code is redeemed on. Before we only accepted if a user had solid proof, but now are rejecting all such reports.
    • Phishing/hijacking account reports:
      • If you are phished/hijacked you need to make a steam support ticket ASAP https://support.steampowered.com/
      • Report phishing attempts to Valve by using the in-profile report system shown below
        • A lot of victims are not traders or even know they are marked on SR. Valve has made improvements to steam that mitigate the potential loss of items caused by phishers/hijackers; the original reason for tagging such users to begin with
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.