1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198000618471 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by i love suzy, Jul 25, 2014.

1. i love suzy

i love suzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45959108
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198000618471 ()

Victim profile: 76561198052183945

What happened? Description:
    so this noob here gave me a good price for his knife. i asked him to trade and he delayed for abit so i researched his profile as the deal seemed too good to be true and saw he had a close friend who brokered scammers items which made me suspicious. then after 5mins we went to the trade window where he added his knife and i added my keys but he started adding all these cases which where not mentioned in our chat so i checked and in the corner of my eye i saw he removed the knife(✿✿✿✿✿✿ alert) so i caught him out but no reply and goes offline... obvious scam attempt (scammer are so annoying i have been scammed before and its sht so steamrep good work ur doing here)​

Provide Evidence:
    this kid should be stopped as he is sooooooooo dumb noone will fall for it but none the less an attempt and some twelvie will fall for it so be careful​

Attached Files:

2. i love suzy

i love suzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45959108
    sorry but he cancelled it while i was trying to get a ss of when he removed it... but u can see it was the first thing he added but the case is there where the knife shud be...
  3. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  4. † MadmaX † ®

† MadmaX † ® New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37826970
    Same with me
    He try to get my keys for lots of cases

Attached Files: