1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198001162965 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fraser, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38518098
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198001162965

Victim profile: 76561198037301925

What happened? Description:
    we agreed to trade 41 keys at 1.46$ each I was the buyer. The deal was to trade 5 keys at a time to make the trade safer on my end. after I sent the first payment he opened a trade and put the keys in and declined it right away. if you need any more info let me know.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. kinder

kinder Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20448618
    lol what are you saying? i have sent you the 5 keys. i already told you that i was saving 41 keys to another person and i could only give you 5 keys. i have the screenshot of the trades and I don't know why you put your profile private and changed nickname, maybe trying to hide something?

Attached Files:

3. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    Wow you really had this all planned out didn't you? First of all my profile has never been private, and I haven't changed my nickname in months,you created a fake account to look like mine, I found him on your friends list Fake me.png Fake me.png . I have proof on my end that the trade never went through.
  4. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    also I forgot to mention that the trade proof he has is with the fake account. i'm attaching a link to my profile so you can see the differences. Also during the full trade you can see my name was Fraser not EveryoneD1es this is proved through the steam messages

Attached Files:

5. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    kinder

hover your cursor over the person you traded with while screenshoting it.
  6. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
  7. kinder

Steam:
  8. kinder

Steam:
    so, you offered to trade with me in csgolounge with your account and added me with an alternative to you could say that i didn't sent you the keys? please send the trade history of your alternate account then
  9. rvsbcaboose

rvsbcaboose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1621726
    I'm having the same problem right now. kinder traded me an initial 5 keys, then he failed to trade me a following 20 and another following 5 keys. PayPal confirmed that all the money was in his account. All of this happened yesterday. Today, I saw that he was online in a lobby but no longer on my friends list, so I joined and confronted him in the lobby. He left the lobby and won't reply to my messages.
  10. rvsbcaboose

rvsbcaboose New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1621726
    kinder, if you want to prove that you're not a scammer, unblock me on Steam and fix this issue. I will report you as well unless you send me the keys you owe me and fix your PayPal account.
  11. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    kinder I can't believe you have the audacity to outright lie like this, i'm fairly certain I have all the evidence I need.
  12. kinder

Steam:
    nice try but bringing your friends in here doesn't prove your point

Attached Files:

13. kinder

Steam:
    you're trying to blackmail me but i don't care if i get banned from steamrep (no offense to the website) because im not going to give you money or items for free when they costed me MONEY understand? grow up and learn to be fair, perhaps when you get your own job and need to sweat to get money you understand. now stop trying to get things for free and stop blackmalling people!

Attached Files:

14. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    Do you think people are really this stupid ? The reason we were trading 5 keys at a time is so I wouldn't get scammed. I honestly couldn't give a s✿✿✿ about the 5.5 euros you stole from me, 5 euros is a negligible amount of money . The only reason I'm making this post is to expose you for the coward you are, and to stop you from scamming someone else. Your filling the page with fake accounts and conversations in an attempt to discredit me. So why don't you take your own advice and get a job and stop trying to get things for free.
  15. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    lol nice try with the Photoshop but you screwed up the W in WalkingDead servers
  16. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    Victim was in the accused's friends only once
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198001162965?t=1408501157

Fake acc was in the accused's friends for a looong time before that.

In total that's paypal scam, providing fake evidence, alt account of scammer, impersonation with intend to defraud on that alt account.

Now if you would please replying in this thread, thank you.
    Just wait for SR mod to check this.

rvsbcaboose
    Sorry, but I can bet you won't get your keys, proceed to making a report on him now.
  17. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    *stop replying
    Epic typo, I know
  18. kinder

Steam:
    You're sending my friends list on the 20th of August, date when we traded the keys, so I don't see your point.

Anyway im going to stop replying this messages. If admins need something from me they can ask, Im not going to explain nothing to you since i've already showed all my proof.
  19. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    If you are not SteamRep staff, and you are not directly involved with this particular transaction, please do not comment in this thread. That goes for everyone.

@rvsbcaboose If you were scammed by someone in this thread, please fill out your own report. Don't comment in other people's scam reports unless you were directly involved with that scam. http://forums.steamrep.com/forms/scam-report.2/respond

@Fraser Please re-take your PayPal screenshots; we need full-screen, uncropped, unedited screenshots, without any edits.

We also need a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of your inventory history, taken from the Steam client.

If you have any more screenshots of your chat, to help provide us with some continuity, upload those as well.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  20. Fraser

Fraser New User

Steam:
    I hope that's what you needed, I'm sorry but our conversation was pretty brief I posted on his ad on csgolounge, and the brief steam chat I posted above.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.