1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198001437752 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CharlieSarn, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CharlieSarn

CharlieSarn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47057627
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198001437752

Victim profile: 76561198054380983

What happened? Description:
    caMpuss * ))) SELLING KEYS, wanted to trade me 25 keys for my Flip knife in CS:GO then he told me if I had any friends that he could talk to. This was because he said he wanted to see if I was trustworthy. I had him to my brothers account. he then asked me if I could trade my knife to my brother to "make sure we were friends" after I traded the knife to my brothers account and once he checked that the item was in my brothers account a trade request can into my brothers account that looked like an exact replica of my account (CharlieSarn) shortly after caMpuss told my brothers account that he could trade it back to me. But in reality he was using the replica account to try to steal the knife. Once I called him out for trying to steal the item on my brothers account he immediately went offline and blocked my brothers account.​

Provide Evidence:
    The first image is his steam profile and the second one is the conversation that I had with him on my account (CharlieSarn)​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Do you have any of the chat between the accused and your brothers account to prove he impersonated your account?
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.