1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198002157841 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Nov 23, 2014.

1. Zer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50123883
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198002157841

Victim profile: 76561198060513494

What happened? Description:
    Well, he came to the server and asked, who wanted to spycrab. I accepted and we went to the trade. I said my rules, and said "Ok, and just in case, you promise, that if you do 3 spycrabs before me, you give me 1 refined metal" in the trade chat, and he said "Yep" After he did 3 spycrabs, he shouted YES in the servers chat. I was suprised and asked what? You lost? And he said that he won. I said to him that he had agreed to the rules i laid out in the trade chat. He tried to insist, and after i said "Ok, so you give me the metal, or do you want to be marked as a scammer?" He answered, "I think i will be the scammer"​

Provide Evidence:
    As you can see below in the pics, he agreed to my rules by saying yep. After he lost and i said to him that give me the ref or marked as a scammer, he said scammer. He closed the trade and left the server. I also tried to add him, but he had blocked me.​

Attached Files:

2. Zer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zer ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50123883
    Sorry if the images are quite badly taken, i had my TF2 on 800x600 windowed...
  3. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Unfortunately, we no longer accept reports involving in game bets (such as spycrabbing or heavy boxing), these should be reported to the community where it happened.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.