1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198002317084 - (bunny / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Dorian | TF2-Trader, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dorian | TF2-Trader

Dorian | TF2-Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8042699
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198002317084 (bunny)

Victim profile: 76561197976351127

What happened? Description:
    Trade was going fine, sourceop.com was down so i couldnt post my rep so i offered to go first, moment after i trade he unfriends and blocks me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Well like an idiot i restarted steam to make sure after the guy goes offline in thinking steam was acting up as its know to do, basically the guy fully posted a legit rep thread and linked me his account that has over 4000 hours to verify that it was him so everything looked legitimate but upon me going first he unfriends me and blocks me shortly after, only thing to even remotely back this is on the tf2outpost trade I posted "yo, looks like you just stole my s✿✿✿..." in reply to the very thread he made his initial offer and he replies by posting an img link that i dare not open because its probably a virus, on closer look the name of the img is DEAL-WITH-IT which would seem to indicate hes not trying to deny he did it.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18931814#latest

as of RIGHT NOW the chat is still open in the trade showing all of this, posting picture to back as well, havent gotten paid and the person is still blocking me. All verification for him was done by looking at his profile, he links a legit rep thread and has over 4000 hours.​

Attached Files:

2. Fernandinho

Fernandinho New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42285612
    i have a bad news for you, the scammer sold your unusual
  3. Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.)

Blinkdemon5 (Miguel P.) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53805052
    Thank You. A SteamRep Admin / Moderator will be here soon to process the report.
  4. Dorian | TF2-Trader

Dorian | TF2-Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8042699
    Just to clarify, the trade was supposed to be 155$ for a burning sultan and a bud....
  5. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    I need the original chat agreement between you and the accused. This is a vital part of your report. Without this it is impossible for us to proceed with your report.
    I need a picture of your trade history for the day of said scam. Unedited, full screen Steam client browser. In that picture i need to see at least one trade from the previous day.
    Dorian | TF2-Trader likes this.
  6. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.