1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198002591380 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Derpie, Aug 27, 2014.

1. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    In general we do advice to directly trade between parties. I've reviewed the case but this crap needs to be resolved before I verdict.

To the both of you:
    If either party has the other blocked: unblock and add the other party. Trade back the items, and unfriend again if you don't like to keep 'm repayment is one of our REQUIREMENTS for us to make a positive difference in handling the case for the accused.

We generally advice NOT to use any form of middleman in situations like these for that complicates the matter, and any DECENT MM would refuse. Which would end up bad if something would go wrong with that too, especially if the 2 aren't communicating about WHOM is to do so. Hence: DIRECT trade between parties.

@Meteor™
    - Explain please what the payment method would have been with the "Steam Wallet" or "code" that I read in the various conversations recorded above.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. Derpie

Derpie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63529027
    Dear @SilentReaper(SR) ,
    Hey steam rep admin , did he got trade banned? because i don’t even blocked him and i can prove it in my screenshot http://imgur.com/m9TAWLT .and why he can’t trade to me , when he trading with my friend doge , he keep saying dat he got a error , so in here i wanna ask admin nicely and kindly did he got trade banned ? if not i suggest when meteruk comes online he need to trade me back and give me back these item immediately .

-Derpie
  3. Meteor™

Meteor™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21162826

Hi silent, thankyou for taking your time to reply and try to resolve this matter, appreciated. It was initially going to be my steam gift card which I had received from my birthday a while ago, they don't expire, so If figured I could buy things with it. I set out looking at what effects I liked and prices, Derpie seemed to have good prices which would fit into my gift card. I didn't want to use the code on the card because I know I would always have some left in my wallet, which would be a waste... I cannot trade, as you know derpie, I've also tried tommi and doge to trade me (as you said http://puu.sh/bdQvt/8573f7ffad.png ) . I actually would of preferred to do a legitimate Paypal transaction with derpie, but she didn't have Paypal or she refused to give me her email in the first place. Also derpie, do not threaten me, that doesn't get you anywhere.

Also I did not want to do middleman because as you said @SilentReaper(SR) it is risky and we would both be in the bad end with no items or payment at all. Derpie, please tell your gang to stop trying middlemen with me - http://puu.sh/bd0ph/b9bb306344.png

I believe I have a trade ban of some sort, or this is steam guard, I have no idea. It just does not allow me to trade and when someone trades me it says 'Meteor is not available to trade, more information is shown on their screen'.. there is no information.. I don't get this?

Thanks,

Meteor
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    if Meteor cant trade it can be 2 things:
    - SteamGuard not been enabled for at least 2 weeks (unlikely)
    - Trade Lock, see the Expanded FAQ in guides on our forums for more information on that.

There is no public status on Meteor (trade ban) that would block him to trade the items.
  5. Derpie

Derpie New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63529027
    Dear @SilentReaper(SR) ,

We think this guy from beginning to end isn't have any motivation to give these unusuals back to me, he keep beat around the bush and wasting our time, and he removed me from his friend list, so in this situation, we think that he is a scammmer, i have proof to prove that he can trade and didn't get trade banned http://imgur.com/lzVjamZ,dgaUuef,gRcXSle,ac0Lfad,6L3BpZ7#0 . http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002591380 . You said you can't trade, but why you can decline Tommonent trade offer? in this case, it can prove that you didn't get trade banned and you tried to dodge our offer http://imgur.com/jSDLnnx,xcyxp0p,TQGRF0M,ciW39a8#0 also you said you can trade in server, so we have took a photo http://i.imgur.com/ciW39a8.jpg .

so we hope that steamrep admins can make a right decision.

Derpie.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    @Meteor™
    I cannot give Valve Trade Ban/Lock/Probation or w/e. I have NO access towards your account in any way. Do NOT claim that a SteamRep Admin did something to that effect. We only control SteamRep, and its bans. Valve and Steam Support is NOT affiliated in any way with SteamRep.

Also, Derpie CANNOT close the topic, once reported, only a SteamRep ADMIN can make such decisions.

Now, I instructed you 2 already once to DIRECTLY trade between the 2 of you, unblock and add each-other and return the items. Stop to get other ppl involved. There is no point to do so.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Meteor™

Meteor™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21162826

I cannot trade due to steam guard like I said, and I delined Tommonents offer because I dont want to trade a middleman!!!

I could trade earlier before the ban that was like a week ago that picture ... and unblock me dude
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    ... are we communicating in the same language?

Steam Guard is under YOUR control, if you disabled it, you cant trade till you re-enabled it and wait 15 days.
    You claim to be banned, but I see different message images posted by you about that, which contradict this.

Last time:
    Pay back in items.

If you do not have those items anymore (what would be stupid, for you didn't PAY for those items, so they are NOT yours yet) you will have to repay in Buds, Bill's and/or keys in its value.

Hidden Content:
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2014
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Derpie,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.