1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198002606196 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by tublet, Sep 13, 2014.

1. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:55006227
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198002606196

Victim profile: 76561198070278182

What happened? Description:
    He had a whole bunch of +rep's for CSGO key selling on his profile. I was to buy 55 keys $1.7/USD per key totally $93.5 USD. I went first.

I sent the money thru paypal.

I pasted him the "xxx, you have sent $93.5USD to Kerin Sooin", and asked him if this was the correct person.

He said yes it was, but the money had not appeared in his account yet.

He said he was on the phone with Paypal checking. Meanwhile, I called paypal and they confirmed the amount was sent to him.

I asked him again, and he said he would keep checking. I asked him 1 hour later for an update and he blocked me, removed me, and set his profile to private.

I have screens of the chat, my paypal transaction.

Overall it is a little loss for me, but should be resolved as I payed via credit card. You have all been warned for this guy - he had over 1400 hours on CS:GO​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached are proofs of:

(1) our conversation with him basically confirmed payment, saying that Kerin Sooin was the correct person
    (2) Preprofile block
    (3) A list of his alias', and how he has been changing his names between different forms of "bubbles" with characters, and how each screenshot is indeed of him.
    (4) him blocking me
    (5) my paypal page with confirmed transaction​

Attached Files:

2. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
    any updates on this?
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    In order to process this report, we need your PayPal screenshots without cropping or editing them in any way.

Please provide full, unedited screenshots showing All activity in your PayPal history (you will have to click the link that says All activity). From your payment history page, select All Activity and make sure the dates include the date right before you were scammed, as well as today's date. Don't crop this history; the URL bar should be visible.

In addition, we need a full, uncropped, unedited screenshot of the details from your payment to the accused. Again, the URL bar should be visible.
  4. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
    Thanks lava - I have uploaded the two you asked for.
    Let me know if I can provide more info.
    Thanks

Attached Files:

5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Marking as ready for review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  6. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
  7. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
    sorry but just adding two more pictures to support this report.

(1) constant changes in aliases to hide his real nickname
    (2) moved all his inventory to another account

Attached Files:

8. phleer | Buying Keys

phleer | Buying Keys New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:958148
    I wanna add to tublets story. He scammed me for 85$ yesterday. I can provide more info if you want.
  9. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Could you please fill out your own report? We need each scam to be in its own separate report, and people popping in other reports to say "he scammed me too" are not taken into consideration.
  10. mRZ //_-

mRZ //_- New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90243075
    I managed to buy some keys off of this seller as well. We did increments and it went well. It's to bad that happened to these people.
  11. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
    I don't understand how this helps or hurts me, especially posting off a private account and this being your first post.
  12. tublet

tublet New User

Steam:
    any updates on this? his profile is back to public and likely will try to scam again